||Chatting with you||

• Jughead being his awkward, asexual self while Archie is whakking off
• sexual content (masturbation, not in too much detail though)
• asexual!Jughead (obviously)

Jughead was asexual. He's known that for years, even though he couldn't always name it but that was what it was. Yes, he and Archie did certain sexual activities. They held hands and they kissed and Archie could touch him on certain places where he giggled or squirmed or even let out a moan but he didn't feel anything at that. He didn't necessarily have a problem with it either though and Archie seemed to like that stuff, so he let him free hand — at least until Archie wanted a little more than he could give. He, who needed five months before they could go naked in front of another (before Archie could go naked around the both of them, Jughead refrained from doing so for a lot more weeks).

"Juggy," Archie called, already sounding so desperate. Jughead hummed, not paying too much attention though since he was in the middle of doing his math homework when Archie tried to Skype him.

"Juggy, I'm horny"

"Is that why we are talking now?"

"Well, yeah. Kinda. Dunno. Felt weird just looking at pictures when I can have you in real life"

"It's still only over a display though"

"Ugh, you know what I mean"

"It's still over a screen. How do you think is this going to work?" Jughead asked, finally abandoning his mathematics homework. He pushed the phone, so that he was in the center of the screen now.

"Well, you say stuff and I... well, you know" Archie said, gesturing in his lap. Jughead blinked multiple times before just staring at him.

"I know that. But how is that going to work?"

"Alright, now I'm lost. What do you mean?"

"Well, how do you get hard just by me talking to you?"

"You're pretty hot, Juggy. There's not much that you have to do to get a really lonely bisexual to do what you want" Jughead shook his head, brows creased in confusion.

"But this is just digital. You can't even feel-"

"Juggy, I know you're hot — whether you're right in front of me or looking at me through a laptop"

"Ugh, I mean how is this going to... How does this turn you on when I just talk?"

"Well, I... I imagine that you... do stuff to me and that just pretty much does the job"

"I still don't get how-"

"Sexual attraction, Juggy. Sexual attraction. You probably won't get that now, okay? Can you help me out?"

"I don't know, Arch"

"It's totally fine if you don't want to. If you're uncomfortable, I can just-"

"No no, it's fine. I just... I don't know. I think that I think that it's weird" Jughead mumbled, putting down his glasses and then wiggling around with his chair until he was in a comfortable position.

"Alright. What am I... supposed to do?"

"I don't know, just... just do what you usually do in bed with me"

"That's just touching you. I can't do that now..." Jughead mumbled, looking even more confused than before.

"Juggy, just say some stuff, please"

"I literally can't comprehend to how-"

"Just try it, please"

"But like, I really don't get how I'm supposed to help. I've never done this before. Can't you just... do it yourself, like usually?"