||Can't we rewrite the past?||

• Jughead finding out about that kiss in High School that Archie and Betty shared back then
• cheating
• slight alcohol abuse?
• asexual!Jughead
• abandonment issues

"How long?" Jughead asked. Archie opened his mouth to answer, though he already continued "how long, Archie? How long have you and Betty been- How long have you been screwing around while still being together with me and Veronica?? How long have you been reassuring me that you love me, while doing that with her?? Where you thinking of her all this time?"

"Jughead. We are talking about a one time kiss, okay? In stupid High School! I don't love her — or even like her romantically. I didn't think of her while holding you nor did I ever stop loving you. I don't know what happened, okay? And I know that it's no excuse but I was drunk and I couldn't think straight"

"And you wanted to get laid because I don't do that" Jughead accused and Archie groaned, throwing his arms in the air.

"Fine! I wanted to have sex, such a wore I am! God bless my soul because I have my own needs! I was 17! I was 17 and driven by hormones, okay?? I slept with someone each week before we became a thing and since then I haven't done anything! I kissed her, during a party where I drank a lot. We have been together for six years and we never slept together, nor did I sleep with anyone else, okay??"

"So you just lie to me, for five years, about cheating on me, with our best friend. Got it" Jughead mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest "and about the sex: I told you that I don't want to do that before we started dating, okay?? That's no excuse. If you had such a problem with it, then you could have just broken up with me!"

"My god, that's not the problem! I don't care about the fact that you're asexual or that you don't want to sleep with me! I don't care, okay?? It was stupid High School" Archie said, desperate "I'm sorry, Jug, okay? But this was stupid High School, I was young and stupid and drunk. I did stupid things and you did too. Kissing Betty was one thing of those things, okay? Maybe I was a bit confused"

"Confused?? I'm confused! I'm confused about this whole relationship now! I don't know if I can even trust you! I mean, if you hid that kiss from me for five years, what else did you hide?? How can I be sure that you even love me!" He groaned, rubbing his temples.

Jughead hated this.

He hated fighting. He hated not knowing if he felt safe with Archie anymore. He hated not knowing if Archie was lying to him. He hated not knowing if Archie still truly loved him or if he just lied all those goddamn times. He hated lies and lying. He hated having trust issues. He hated thinking that he wasn't good enough for Archie. He hated that he was asexual and couldn't give him some of the things that Archie wanted. He hated being such a complicated person. He hated himself and Archie and every human being on this earth at the moment.

"I can't yell anymore..." he whispered.

"Then let's talk normally and go to sleep"

"No. I- I need time to think... and... and I will go now. Don't call me, okay? I just need a bit of distance, okay?"

"Jug, come on. You can't be serious. This happened five years ago. I don't have feelings for Betty anymore"

"Anymore??" Jughead yelled, though then just sighed "I- Just forget it. I'm leaving" he mumbled, already turning around. Archie tried to pull him back, grabbing his wrist, though Jughead flinched away immediately and Archie let go again.

"Sorry, I forgot"

"Just like you forgot to tell me that you cheated?" Jughead mumbled, glaring at him. He grabbed his phone from the charger, his wallet and then his coat before leaving their apartment.