||That is how you kiss||

• Jughead teaches Archie some Italian
• Two idiots falling for one another
• Jughead is completely new to that topic and therefore awkward
• Little make out towards the end but a mild one

Archie sighed softly, setting down his food tray on the table. Betty turned to look up at him as he sat down himself.

"What's gotten into you?"

"I'm going to flunk Italian. Why did I ever think that this was better than French?"

"Because it is?"

"But that won't help me when I fail the class"

"So ask someone for help"

"Nobody wants to. Everyone that takes this class with me is just as bad or doesn't care and I don't know anyone else"

"What about Jughead?"

"Jug-head? Who is that?"

"My brother. Well, step-brother but whatever"

"Can he speak Italian?"

"It's his native language. His father is from Italy"

"Oh?"

"Mhm. I'm sure that he'll help you"

"How come I've never seen him before then? We are literally neighbors"

"I'm sure that you've seen him. Besides, he lives on the Southside, so that's why you probably haven't seen him. He is the Serpent Prince though" Oh. The Southside. The Serpent Prince. Archie hasn't been there much but from what he knew and heard, it was not that good of a place. The people were dangerous and robbed or hurt you to get money. The Serpents were a gang that had their main base there, though some Serpents probably lived on the Northside too. They were the worst. Someone like that was supposed to help him get through the class?

"Are you sure that he would want to help?"

"I can't see why not"

"Alright. Could I have his number?"

"It's more likely that he will answer you on Instagram. Just search for Jughead.Jones, he should be there" Archie nodded, taking out his phone to go and follow him there. He would ask him later that day.

"If this works, I owe you"

"A simple 'thanks' would be enough for me, don't worry" She smiled softly and he nodded, thanking her.

After school, while Archie walked home, he took out his phone and went on Instagram again to look at Jughead's account. Most of it were black and white photographs of nature or something. He himself was rarely seen on his account, only twelve times over the course of the past two years. However, when he went on the accounts of his friends, they had a bit more of him posted. At least Archie thought that they were friends since they appeared on some of the photos and have tagged him too.

He had a very cute smile.

Archie ignored that thought and went on to message him.

Archie.Andrews: Hey, I'm Archie. I don't know if you know me but Betty and I are neighbors and she said that I should ask you. I'm going to flunk my class, Italian, if I don't get better within the next month. Betty said that it would be your native language and that I should just ask you...
Archie.Andrews: This is me asking you for help, between

Jughead put down his camera, securing it back in its case before he climbed down from the tree. He sighed softly, looking at the time and then was on his way back home. Opening the door to the trailer, he walked in the kitchen to grab his water bottle and put his phone on the charger. During that, he saw a new message.