Seeing each other again. (Jaylex.)🥰

TW: Self doubt.

Jay's POV.
Today seemed like any normal day to me, except it wasn't. I finally, after long wait, got to see Alex again. Plus, I got to see Tim and Brian too! We were meeting up with each other once again. I had been waiting years for this and I'm so excited for it. I can't wait to see everyone. I can't wait to see Alex, his beautiful face, his fluffy hair, amazing smile... *Sigh.* God I love him so much! Uhh I mean... it's nothing. I didn't say that.....

Anyway, I should probably get ready to go out. I want to be there as soon as I can. Until then, I'm planning to spend time at Alex's house. We were speaking about it last night, so we could get some alone time together before we meet up with Tim and Brian!

I plan to talk about my feelings to Alex at some point. I don't know when exactly, but I really want to know if he feels the same too...! If not... then I guess I'll just have to cope with it and accept the rejection! I know we used to date back in high school but... I don't think he still feels the way he felt about me then! Us dating was the best time of my life... I hope it was for him as well!

I started getting ready to leave, dressing myself in a white shirt and blue jeans, before putting on my brown hat and hoodie, and leaving the house with all my bags. I already packed my things yesterday, so I could just grab them, get ready, and leave for Alex's house.

As I left my house, I locked the door and made sure I had done everything I needed to do, which I had. I put all my bags into the car and moved over to the car door. I got in my car, putting the keys in the ignition and turning the key. The engine started as I put my seat belt on. After it was clipped in, I started driving. I was so excited to get to see Alex again.

Alex's POV.
I can't believe Tim has allowed me to see him again. It's great! I get to see Tim, Brian and of course Jay once again, as well as live with them. I really want to see them and make sure they're alright. I know I messed up and I feel so bad for it! I know I'm gonna have to watch my every move if I wanna become friends with them again, especially Tim, I know deep down he can't stand me.

I really want to see Jay, make sure he's doing alright, make sure he isn't still hurting! He's the one person that made me realise I wasn't ok and desperately needed help. I got that help because of him. I love him! I never wanted to hurt him... I never wanted to leave him there to die...!

I can't see why anyone would ever forgive me for what I've done... so why would Jay?... or Tim?... or Brian? Anything bad that happens to me when I see them I deserve... even if it's fatal! I know what I've done! I know what I put them through! I know that if I die, I deserve it!

God I hope Jay's ok! I really do love him, even though I don't want to admit it. How can he ever love me again...? How can he love me now? I know we dated in high school but... I was different then! Plus, back then I never actually told him why we split up... I just randomly left him one day. I know he said he was fine with going out separate ways but... I could see in his eyes he wasn't ok with it. I saw his tears building up, I heard his sobs start as he walked away.

I feel so bad for Jay, poor guy. I truly have ruined his life. I should have just stayed out of it, stayed out of everyone's lives. Then none of this would have happened. Everyone would be better then ever if it wasn't for me! No words have ever been able to express my guilt... my sorrow for what they went through. At least I get to see them all again and attempt to apologise, if that's even worth it, it's not like it would have a difference.

On a lighter note, amidst my rambling, I heard a knock at my door. It was Jay. He was actually here! I didn't think he'd actually turn up, not this early anyway! He looks... happy too! I quickly opened the door and let him in. Once the door was open, Jay ran up to me, hugging me tightly. Did he think I was someone else? Did he go to the wrong address?