Are we... official now? (Jaylex.)😏

TW: Smut.

Alex's POV.
I blushed a bright red. I've never seen anything or... anyone like this in my life, specifically not someone I was dating. I shut the door so no one else saw. Jay was sitting on the bed, fully naked, legs open, holding himself up with his arms. He looked at me, smiling. I could see every part of his beautiful body. It was so difficult to comprehend! He was just too gorgeous!

Jay: "Hey baby."

Alex: "H-Hey J-Jay. Wh-what's all th-this
f-for?"

Jay: "For you. Do you like it?"

Alex: "Y-yeah. I love it!"

Jay: "I was thinking of having some fun tonight baby! What do you think darling?"

Alex: "I-I didn't th-think you were r-ready!"

Jay: "I lied. I wanted to wait until today to do it! So, do you want it?"

Alex: *Locks door.* "Of fv€k!ng course I do! Come on! I want to see you close up!" *Speed walks over to Jay.*

Jay: *Giggles and get into position.* "I knew you would! Come here!"

No one's POV.
Alex walked over to Jay as quick as he could, sliding himself between Jay's legs when he did. Jay was now lying on his back meaning Alex could lay on top of him. They looked into each other's lustful eyes for a brief moment before Alex had other places he wanted to look.

Alex slowly slithered down Jay's body exploring it thoroughly with his gaze. He was amazed by Jay's hidden beauty. It only made him want Jay more. He continued this action until he had reached Jay's genitals. He couldn't help but stare at it, he never realised how gorgeous Jay was under his clothing.

Alex guided his index finger along Jay's slightly erect member, hearing Jay's whimpering and breath hitching as he did so. Once Alex reached the tip, he stuck his finger in the slit of Jay's now fully erect length. Jay let out a small but audible moan at the feeling of Alex's touch. It had now made obvious how sensitive Jay truly was.

Jay's POV.
Jay: *Whimpers.* "P-please?..."

Alex: "Please what baby?"

Jay: "I need you so bad.... Please fv€k me already!"

Alex: *Gets off of Jay.*

Jay: "Wh-what! What are you doing? I said...."

Alex: *Starts taking belt off.*

Jay: *Realises.* "Oh... Oh yeah... Please be quick... I need it!"

Alex: "Don't worry. I'll make it worth the wait!" *Smirks.*

No one's POV.
Alex continued to remove the rest of his clothes until he was fully naked as well. He didn't feel like wasting any more time or making Jay wait any longer so, he made his way back over to Jay who was laying on the bed, whining from the lack of attention he was receiving.

Jay saw Alex coming over and accidentally looked down. He gasped. The sheer size of Alex's member made him so much needier. He desperately wanted that 8+ inches inside of him!

Jay opened the drawer next to him, picking out a tub of something. Alex saw this and was confused about what it was. Jay then passed it to Alex and he took it. Alex opened the pot to find that it was lube. Jay really had prepared for this!

Alex lathered his length up with the cold, slimy liquid before positioning himself correctly. Once he was all set, Alex carefully pushed himself into Jay's entrance. Jay tensed up, feeling the pain corse through him. Alex saw this and immediately comforted him. This went on for a few minutes before Jay had begun adjusting to the agony.