Chapter 11

I wake up to Chance the next morning, arm wrapped around my waist and his head buried in my neck. I let out a soft giggle and ruffle his hair, "Goor morning." I say, as he being to wake up.

"Morning." He smiles before unwrapping his arm from me, and stretches, "Sleep well?"

I nod, "Mhm, a little cramped."

Chance giggles, "I'm hungry."

I lay on my side and nudge his ribs, "Then get up and go get food!"

He stand to his feet, laughing, also revealing his black Calvin Klein boxers, "Let me put pants on first."

"I don't think Tubline will mine." I laugh, getting out of bed also and walking out into the living room followed by Chance. Tubline had made biscuits and gravy for us and we sit down around the kitchen island and eat.

It's 11am, and Chance goes back to his apartment and I take a shower. I throw on an old outfit and a pair of boots and I'm out the door.

I know exactly where I'm going. Its a 15 minute walk that is filled with five The Killers songs and half of Bubblegum Bitch by Marina and the Diamonds. I reach the outside door of the beautiful building, and open the door. I take a left down the hallway, and take the stairs, and then a right. Apartment 505. I knock on the door three times, in a simple motion as my heart beat takes over my body.

"Oasis.." Jordan trails off after opening the door, his jaw dropped.

I swallow, "Can I come in?"

He nods, and I follow him inside, shutting the familiar white door. The apartment still looks the same, minus the mess and the slight smell of vodka. I sit down on the couch, and Jordan sits across from me, his messy bed head and puffy eyes tell me he just woke up from a rough night.

"Did you sleep well?" I stupidly ask.

"Yes." He lies, "did you?"

"Yeah." I look up at him, "Chance stayed with Tubline and I."

"That's nice. Are you two a thing?" He asks, voice monotone.

I shake my head.

"Okay." He replys.

"Jordan, I'm here to say I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have put you through all of this pain, I mean I knew it would just cause you to drink more and hurt you more and I'm so so sorry." I plead.

"It's honestly my fault." He says, "and it's okay. I actually haven't drank since you left. Being sober actually makes me feel real pain." He laughs, "I don't like it."

"You promise Angela was fake?" I ask.

He nods, "I could never do that to you."

I smile, and so does Jordan.

"I really miss you." He says.

"I'll give you one more chance." I say quietly, "because I love you."

Jordan's face lights up, "Are you being serious, Oasis? I couldn't- I don't want to hurt you again or-"

I cut him off, "but you have to get me back. Show me you've really changed, Jordan."

"Okay." He says, "I'll try my best."

And with that, I leave the apartment and head back to my own. I tell Tubline about what had all happened and she is so happy for us both. I don't know if I'm ready to go back with Jordan. He's just not what I need.