Chapter 24

Ryan dropped off Jordan and I at his apartment because he was going to stay with Tubline. We head inside and he flips on the lights to illuminate his darkened apartment considering it was 10pm.

"I'm going to the bathroom to clean my uh arm up." Jordan says, and I silently nod wanting so bad to help; with everything. I know he's hurting and he has been for so long now he thinks there's no cure and no help in the world for him but I am going to try my hardest to make him happy again.

"Oasis?" I hear a shout from the bathroom.

"Yeah?" I ask in return.

He walks out of his bedroom and looks me in the eye, "Will you be my girlfriend" He pauses and smirks, "again?"

I can't help but smile, "Yes." He pulls me into a warm embrace, "I've missed you much." I muster through his damp black shirt.

"I've missed you too, baby. I promise I'll keep you safe." Jordan says, pulling away from the hug, leaving a subtle kiss on my forehead. "Lets go to bed."

He takes my hand and drags me into the bedroom and I sit down on my side of the bed. He takes his shirt on a slips on a different one, which is also black, and takes off his skinny jeans so he's just in his boxers and slides into his side of the bed, "You know where my shirts are."

I smirk and go open his drawer full of black and white shirts, and pull out his white Iron Maiden one, and change into it. I climb into bed next to him and he pulls me close to his side, which just so happens to be his left. I look at the scar on his cheek from the wreck and then at him, "You're so.. gorgeous."

"What?" He chuckles, "manly gorgeous?"

I nod, "yeah."

"I've missed you so much." He says, turning over and pressing his lips against mine, slightly hovering over my body, "Fuck." He says under his breath.

"You okay?" I ask.

"I forgot out my busted lip." He says, taking his bottom lip between his fingers, "Its bleeding." He groans.

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask, grabbing his hand.

He smiles, "Not really. But I just wanted to make out with you. I forgot about how good your lips felt." He sighs, falling back into his pillow, "I missed your plump lips."

I laugh, "They're not plump!" I roll over to be by his ride.

"They are after we make out." He says, "They're swollen."

"You're a rough one." I say, cuddling into his torso.

"Goodnight baby, I love you." He says.

"I love you." I say, and soon we are both asleep.

-

Sunday morning Jordan and I are both awake and on our way to Jared and Clairece's house for brunch, which Clairece happily invited us too. When we head inside we are greeted by Lana and Hudson, who take us into the kitchen where Clairece has a table filled with food.

"My babies! Jordan I'm so glad you're alright!" Clairece says, walking up to us, pulling us in both into a hug, "I was so worried."

"I'm good mom. I've got Oasis to take care of me." He smiles, squeezing my side.

She smiles, "You're back together?"

I nod, "I can't live without him."

"You guys broke up?!" Lana yells from the table, and gets scolded by Jared.

"Yep." Jordan says, taking a seat at the table, "but things are all good now."

We all eat brunch and Jordan explains everything that happened in the crash, Hudson fascinated with the cut in his face. After we are all done eating Lana and I help Clairece clean up.

After talking with Clairece I take Jordan outside to talk to him.

"You need to tell your parents what happened last night." I say, holding his hands, "I don't want to pressure you but they deserve to know."

"No." He says, "I can't do it. She had to hear it come from my dads mouth and I don't want her to hear it come from mine."

"Jordan, look at your dad now. He's a happy man with a wonderful wife and the most amazing son on the planet. Yes, he made mistakes in the past but after he told Clairece he got better. Haven't you noticed that he's happy now? She helped him in a way I don't know how to do and I love you so much and I know your mother does too."

"It's going to kill her. She dealt with my drinking as a kid I don't want to drag this onto her.." He doesn't finish his sentence.

"She's not the one taking care of you anymore. You're on your own now and I'm here to look after you, but I'm not your decision maker." I tell him, flat out.

"Fine. But if she cries I'm leaving."

I nod, "Okay."

We walk back into the house and Jordan calls his parents outside.

"Lana, Hudson, stay in here with me please." I say, and they sit back down.

"What's going on?" Hudson asks.

"It's just grown up stuff."

"I'm 16. Tell me." He retorts.

"Private grown up stuff. And you're still a teen, be happy." I say, and Lana laughs.

// JORDANS P.O.V //

My mother and father sit across from me with worried faces, "Is everything okay, honey?" Clairece asks.

"It is now." I say. "You guys know that ever since I was 14 I've drank and smoked and other things." I swallow, not knowing how to get this out, "but I was also very depressed and never knew how to take care of it, or tell anyone. So I just drank to suppress the feelings and I uh, I um, I cut to relieve the pain." My palms begin to sweat at my mothers face goes white and my dad clenches his knuckles, "I had thought about suicide many times and had a date set for the week after MineCon, but uh, Oasis kind of saved me from that. She had no idea how screwed up I was but she loved me anyway and didn't leave when she found out. She is my everything. After I left her I felt like I had no hope left, and I felt like I did before I ever met her, it's like she wasn't in my life, and last night I cut all ties and told her I was no good for her." I pause, "I was going to kill myself last night."

My mother gasps, "Jordan.."

I continue, "Somehow she knew where I was and she came and found me, she said if I was going down she was going down with me and that's when I realized she was my reason to keep going and I was madly in love with her and she was madly in love with me. I cut my arm to shreds last night but it's the last time I will ever pick up a blade, I promised her and I promised myself and now I'm promising you."

"Why didn't you tell us you were hurting?" Clairece asks me, ready eyed.

"I didn't want you to be hurting too." I reply.

"Thank you for telling me now and I'm so glad for Oasis. She really does love you and I know she can make you better." She says.

Jarod starts to talk, "Dont ever be at stupid as I was, Jordan. Don't ever leave her side no matter what. I love you and I want you to stay out of any correctional center and be happy with your wife someday."

"I will, dad." I say, and we head inside.

// OASIS P.O.V //

"Thank you." Clairece says to me, pulling me into a hug, "thank you so much."

We talk for the rest of the afternoon and head home around two. Jordan and I play with Sam and talk about our future.