Chapter 41

Straub decides to stop at the End booth in which we all join along. I can see Zach and a couple of others getting stopped in the distance by fans. I can't help but notice how cute the stuffed enderman are, and that brings back memories of MineCon and how I wanted an enderman plushie so bad. Echo leads us outside to look at the Minecraft 'farm' they had set up and it was actually quite neat. They had animated pigs and sheep, and an actual chest with different colors of wool in it. The warm spring air that was quickly turning into a humid mess, took over my body in the amount of time we had been outside.

"I'm gona go get a water. Anyone else up for one?" I ask.

Straub nods, along with Echo. I leave the group to go to the refreshment table, and to my unlucky advantage, Dawson is tagging along. Where's Echo?

"You know I'm dating Jordan." I indirectly say as I grab three waters. Dawson can get his own.

"I can't help that a nice, pretty girl like you is dating an asshole like that." Dawson responds, and my heart speeds up.

"Jordan would do anything in the world to keep me happy. And I never asked your opinion on him anyways, so keep to yourself." Anger is boiling inside me, and I want to cry but I want to just scream and yell at Dawson but I want Jordan here to help me, but it's best for him and everyone else if he doesn't find out. My mind is racing as I realize Dawson slowly backing me against the wall, his hand creeping up my shirt. I push out of his arm that's holding me back, and he grabs my butt as I walk away, "Don't you walk away like that." He says, voice sounding dark and it freaks me out.

"Stop! Just fucking stop doing this! You're a piece of shit and you don't deserve any of this love the guys are giving you. You're a douche!" I yell, dropping all of the waters, wanting to run away. As I turn to walk away Straub and Echo are standing right behind us. Why? Why me?

"What the fuck Oasis.." Straub trails off, his jaw dropped at the words I had just said.

I can't think of anything to say, my mind is frozen and words can't escape my mouth. My mind is screaming at me telling me to explain what he's been doing and how he's making me feel like a piece of shit, but I can't, and disappointment burns in Straubs eyes, "I..I'm.." Is all I can manage.

"What a nice warm welcoming this is." Dawson says, looking back and forth between me and Straub, and I can't help but look at him with disgust.

"I'm sorry she's being such a bitch, Daws." Straub says, walking past me and away with Dawson.

Echo look at me dead in the eyes and he feels my pain. Of course, I begin to cry and take off to the bathroom. I don't want to talk to anyone, I've messed up and there's no way anyone would believe me and Echo wouldn't follow me into the women's bathroom anyway. But he does.