Chapter 37

Tubline gave me a quick tour of her new working place and then I quickly headed back to the apartment to tell Jordan the exciting news. As I enter into our sweet smelling place I feel an urge to put off asking Jordan about CubeCon. He's been so busy and trying to change his behavior and I feel like taking him back to an event where all emotions run wild might not be the best for him out of anyone; but I walk into the living room and sit beside him in the couch.

"Hey babe." He smiles, looking over at me for a split second before returning to his game of call of duty.

"Hi. I uh... I actually have a question." I say, and he silently nods while staring intensely at the screen. "Zach called me today and asked if we would be interested in going to a new gaming event in Arizona called CubeCon. It's a strictly minecraft event and I think it could be super fun."

Killing a player he manages to speak, "Whose all going?"

"The Cube members and friends. I'm not to sure on who else."

His game ends and he begins a new one, "Shit always happens when we go, Oasis."

I nod, "But we can't miss out on this. The Cube is slowly falling apart and I feel like this might be the last time we are all together."

Jordan pauses his game and looks me in the eyes, which are brimmed with tears, "I'll go." He then leans in and gives me a big hug, "and even if we fall apart, we will still have eachother and that's all that I need to worry about."

-

We bought our tickets and our plane tickets and I notify the rest of the members we will be attending CubeCon 2015. Bee tells us Gingy will be there and Grape is bringing an old school friend of ours. Zach booked the house and everything is ready.

-

I feel like the week went by so fast because when I wake up, its the day we fly out to Arizona. Here we come, CubeCon.