Chapter 27

// yo yo yo if you're not following me on my wattpad twitter then follow!! @keatsncats (ill follow back if u r active with me) u can help me write the next chapter and get involved in so pretty neat stuffs. also I want to thank @totallybogusbayani
(@sighbayani on twitter) for giving me the idea for this chap!!!! go follow her and read her stories!!!! enjoy this extra long chapter ;):)//

Jordan and I both awake to the sound of our 6am alarm for class, and get ready for the day. Jordan is being so lovable and clingy all morning and even stops by The Busy Bean to get some coffee.

"You haven't been in here for a while!" Tubline says, as we walk through the door.

"Haven't really had time. Today's the first morning in a while I haven't been rushed." I say, leaning against the counter getting awkward glances from Chance.

"And yet you still look gorgeous even when you're rushed." Jordan says, leaving a kiss on my cheek and then sipping from my coffee.

Tubline laughs, "I'm glad you all are back together. Ryan had been kind of distant lately and I miss his cute comments." She spills.

I sit down at the bar stool in front of the counter alongside Jordan, "Whatdya mean?" I ask, blowing on my freshly brewed cup of joe.

"He's been very reluctant to hang out of come over past 6pm and he's only been coming over around mid day, and he's really on edge when we are together." Tubs pouts, wiping off coffee stains, "Has he been the same around you, Jordan?"

Jordan makes a confused face, "Nope. He's been find around me. We were just out at the bar last night and he said he had someplace to go around 9:30 and I figured it was over to yours. I didn't bother to ask." He says.

"Hmm. He didn't come over last night at all. And I don't mean to ask a lot of questions, but do you recall what time he came home last night?"

I squint my eyes, "I don't think he ever came home, actually."

Tubline sighs, "I hope he's okay."

I walk over and give Tubline a hug, "I hate to leave but we have class. Text him and see what's going on, I'm sure everything is fine."

Jordan and I leave the coffee shop and head out to campus. We split ways and I go over to Speech class, a couple minutes early, giving me plenty of time to hold a conversation with Joey. Class is simple and Mr.Rudloff talks about different types of speeches and how to prepare them. The bell rings and we all part, leaving Jordan and I a forty five minute break before our next class, psychology.

Jordan drives back over to The Busy Bean so he can talk to Michael and I can talk to Tubline.

"So.. did you find out where he was?" I ask her.

Tubs shakes her head, "Nope. But he's back home now and all he said was he went to the bar. I told him that Jordan had said he left and he admitted he did leave, but just to go over to Tony's place. He said he crashed there because he was hungover but it just doesn't seem right to me."

"Why?" I ask her.

"Tony posted on Twitter he was staying at Keaton's frat house last night and non college students aren't allowed on campus."

"I'm sorry, Tubs. Talk to him later tonight in sure you'll find more. But for as long as I've knows Ryan you've got nothing to worry about, he's a nice guy and I doubt he would do anything to hurt you." I tell her, trying to make her smile.

"Thanks, O. It's just a lot." She slightly laughs.

"I know." I reply.

Time flashes by quickly and I'm sitting in psychology, Jordan drawing shapes in my back with his pencil. Mr.Secharia continues to talk more about the addiction of love and I'm highly interested, so I pay attention and try to ignore Jordan's attempts to get me to notice him. Soon enough the bell rings and we are all leaving class and I'm climbing into the passenger seat of Jordan's car, "I've got to swing by my Moms real quick so she can fix a whole in one of my pairs of Jeans." He says, pulling into the apartment.