Chapter 14

I can't believe I'm here, but I knock on the door anyway. Three knocks. An answer on the last one.

"What?" Jordan asks, voice monotone.

"I can't stop thinking about what you said in Psychology." I sigh, "I was stupid and I am so sorry."

He grunts, "You're sorry?"

I nod.

"I should be the one to say sorry, even though I already have, several times. I was never mad at you, Oasis. Its okay, I promise." He says, inviting me inside.

I sit down on the floor between his hardwood kitchen floor, and the carpet in the living room, "I forgot you had feelings too. There were reasons you went out and drank and I never thought about your own mental pain when I had left you all alone, you drunk out of your mind." I pause, and he sits down criss cross in front of me, "I was sad, you were sad. I guess that was just our normal."

"I miss our normal. But I want us to be sad together, over stupid things like our favorite tv show character dying, or running out of bananas and the store closed, or its raining and we can't go to get more bananas." He lightly chuckles, "I miss us."

I look up at him, and our eyes meet, "So do I."

Jordan grabs my hand and kisses it, "Lets start all over." He laughs, "Hey, my names Jordan."

I giggle at his silly attempt, "I'm Oasis. Haven't I seen you in class before?"

He nods, "Why, yes you have!" Jordan says, and we laugh.

"Oasis, would you like to come into my bedroom with me and cuddle?" He cheekily asks, standing up and lending me his hand.

I grab it, "Wow, you just skipped a base!" I say, trying to sound surprised.

"I'm not much of a baseball man, but I will sure make a home run if it means I can get back to home plate and win your heart." He says, leading me into his room.

"How sweet." I giggle.

He puts his phone on Pandora as we cuddle up on the bed. Its 1pm. Jordan's heartbeat is loud against my ear as I lay on his chest, his right arm wrapped tightly around my waist and our legs messily intertwined. He runs his fingers through my hair while Wish You Were Here by Pink Floyd plays softly over the speakers.

"I've missed you." He whispers into my ear before planting a kiss on the tip of my nose.

"I've missed you." I quietly say, and he squeezes his body closer to mine.

-

4pm.

"Jordan!" Ryan yells from the kitchen.

"In here." Jordan mumbles back, not wanting to startle me.

Ryan walks into the bedroom, Jordan and I still intertwined, "I've missed seeing you around, Oasis." He smiles, and then goes back into the living room.

"I'm going to have to go back to Tubline's. I need to start laundry." I say, getting off of Jordan's chest, stretching my arms into the air.

"Come back soon, bab- Oasis. You're fun to cuddle." He laughs.

"I will." I reply, giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Next to me, my phone starts ringing and I pick it up to answer it, "Yello?"

"Hey! Where're you at? I'm over at the apartment and Tubs said she didn't know where you were either." Chance says, talking immensely fast.

"I'm over at Ryan and Jordan's, I'm on my way home now." I reply, standing up from the bed and putting on my shoes.

"Jordan's?"

"Yeah. We made up." I smile.

"You're dating again?" He asks.

"No. We are starting over. Just friends." I say, walking out of the apartment, giving Jordan a hug good bye.

"Okay. See ya soon." He says, and I walk back home to the apartment and tell Tubline and Chance what had all happened.

"So you're not dating, just friends?" Tubs asks, fixing dinner.

"Yep." I say, throwing clothes into the washer, "we are just starting over from the beginning. So if someone else comes along and makes a move before Jordan does, then I guess this makes this a game for me. I would date Jordan again, but I'm also kind of wanting to move on. He's not mine and I'm not his. Its kind of like a heartache on the big screen and everyone is watching, rooting for one team or another." I say, closing the lid on the washer, "And I'm the referee."

--

YO LETS MAKE THIS CHAPTER THE ONE WITH THE MOST VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!!! IF YOUVE NEVER COMMENTED BEFORE THEN COMMENT!!!! u can comment as much as u want and i will try to reply to ALL!!!!!!!!! i want to see how dedicated you all are... lets try and get 200 comments :))) LOVE U GUYS