Chapter 26

Jordan and I walk to our Psychology class together getting weird looks from most of the younger crowd on campus and some rotten words thrown out way, but we ignore it because we are extremely happy and I mean, we weren't dating at the time and we don't control each others lives.

The bell rings and class begins. Mr.Secharia talks about the affect drugs have on the brain and how we think differently when we take them. He then proceeds to talk to us about how some people can be addicting and very drug like, "Our bodies will crave love as if we are incoherent without it, leaving us to go mental and do things we would have never even thought about doing."

A blonde guy in the back raises his hand, "I have never heard of this happening to anyone and I've been in love many times, sir."

"Right there is your problem," Professor says, "You can only love one person so much in the world that you would go mad without their love. And reasons you have never heard it is because you're still young. Not many people your age have experienced the craving, and no, not a sexual craving, just the touch of another human or the presence so you're not lonely."

Jordan raises his hand, "When you lose someone you really love, is it true that you can become suicidal and crave pain?"

Mr.Secharia nods, "You usually only crave pain of you have done something to hurt your partner. Its a mental thing that demands physical attention."

"Okay." Jordan says, and I look back at him and he smiles. We now have answers and can take different directions to help this whole situation to be fixed. Class ends and Jordan and I leave campus and head back to his apartment.

"Professor Secharia answered all of my questions." Jordan says ecstatically, unlocking and opening the apartment door, "Childhood was lack of love from my father, before I met you is what I'm still trying to figure out, and when we broke up it was lack of you. I'm getting all the answers!" He exclaims, cupping my cheeks in his hands, kissing my lips.

"This is fantastic, Jordan! You're becoming so much happier, I love it." I smile.

"I just want to know what was so wrong before those weeks at MineCon. I didn't know you, my dad was slowly piecing himself together and I was content. But I still don't understand.."

"Don't stress it, babe. You'll figure it out." I say, rubbing his back.

An hour or so later Ryan comes home and the boys go out somewhere for the night. I decided to stay home and read a book, more specifically a book about Astrology. In the midst of my read my phone begins to ring, and I see it's a call from Chance, "Hey!" I answer.

"Hey, Oasis! Whatcha up to?" He asks.

"Nothing really, just reading a book."

"Well, my friends and I are having a beach party right now and it would be cool if you came." He tells me.

"I would, but I don't know if Jordan would want me around a bunch of shirtless guys at the beach." I laugh.

"Are you back with Jordan?" He asks.

"Yep!" I say.

"Oh, okay. Maybe next time. Bye." Chance says, and hangs up the phone.

I continue reading my book and around 10 decide it's time for bed. I text Jordan.

going to bed. i love you, nanite.
I set my phone down beside me and I hear the door creek open, "You don't ever have to sleep alone. Night, I love you." Jordan whispers as he crawls in bed beside me.