chapter 26

The last thing I remembered is passing out, feeling extreme pain, nothing made sense one minute I was wide awake buring my husband the next I was passed out. All I could hear were constant talking, some crying, but for the life of me couldn't open my eyes. All I heard was 'I love you' a voice I knew was Philip, am awake in my head I just can't tell him how I feel. Slowly after what felt like hours, I drifted off to sleep, that's when I saw this empty space, no one can see or hear me everyone was walking paying attention to each other, that's when I laid eyes on Philip, I watched as he played with our children, then I noticed another woman walked over to him and kissed him they seem happy, is that what life looks like without me. With that I burst out crying, how could this happen that is suppose to be us. Then suddenly I heard a voice, "lovely isn't it." Immediately I recognized that voice and turned I'm anger.
"Stay away ftom me."
It was Frank, he raised his hands as to say ok. Then all of a sudden we were transported to an all white room, which was empty.
"You have some nerve, showing up like this, I have a good mind but to not beat your ass." I said in anger.
"I would love to see that. " he replied.
"Was this your plan to take everything away from me?"I asked crying.
"No, this wasn't my plan at all, I never planned for any of this to happen. "
"Well it did and now thanks to you my husband is with someone else raising our children." I fired.
"Look, am sorry."
"Too late for that. "
I sat on the floor with my face in my hands.
"All of this got messed up and I never wanted you or anyone to get hurt, I am who I am."
"Yeah, a murderer. "
"Well that's kinda heavy."
"Heavy, I was being nice." I spat
He walked over to me and sat next to me, as much as I wanted to killed him, I couldn't.
"My life isn't as perfect as it seems, my brother and sister always get what they wanted, I had to struggle just to win my parents affection."
"Wow, life was really hard." Sarcastically.
"Its not easy to explain but once you have been exposed to something is hard to get rid of it, I am the way I am because I wanted to feel powerful, to be wanted, remembered. My brother always got the good stuff women, job, life, I was jealous, to the point where I would do anything to make sure he didn't have anything. That included taking away his loved ones. Cheryl, Farrah, Simone, Nicole and Elizabeth were easy, Liza was the hardest but I got her to cave, by threating her family."
"Nicole and Philip dated way before me so that's none of my business."
"She was the easiest to do because she was obsessed with Philip, everything he does, she wanted him bad, it didn't hurt him as much as it did Liza because he didn't care for her. "
This man is a sociopath.
"But you, you're different, and I could tell, and that I liked, challenge, plus Philip didn't want to introduce you to me because he knew I would want you, but he saw how strong you were. "
"Don't talk like you got me for the record I don't like you. "
He laughs. "I know"
"All of this to ruin Philip's life, why didn't you just kill him. "
"Don't you get it, What good would it be if you want to see someone self destruct, you take the thing that means the most to them, hence you."
I nodded to see how calculated and sinister he was.
"Well now what because alive or dead, I would rather rot than be with a disgusting person life you. "
"Well then I hope you enjoy seeing your husband suffer."
"What are you going to do? " I asked.
"Nothing"
"Why would he suffer he looks happy."
"That's your mind playing tricks on you, just to make you feel better."
He got up and began walking to the opposite side of the room.
"Through it all, you will fight to the end."
"That's what marriage is for. " I said.
"I hate to say this but I am going to miss the chase, we would have been something special. "
With that he walked out, leaving me to think, suddenly I was transcended back inyo my head hearing voices, I hear clear and a volt of electricity went through my body. With the last try, I immediately felt my body propelled and my eyes opened. Around me I saw about six people, then my eyes closed again but my heart was steady.

The next day, at least that's what I though, I saw Philip again for the first time, I could tell he was crying but still excited to see me, he rushed over and kissed me.
"I was worried you weren't going to make it. "
"What happened the last thing I remembered is passing out at home, and you were dead, I buried you." I said
He looked at me amuzed, " I think you had a bad dream."
"What happened? "
"Frank shot you, remember, we went to dinner and he ambushed us, he would have shot me except you jumped in front me." I was just as amused listening to him, I did what now.
"What, I thought you got shot."
"No you did, and i thought you were going to die, I did everything I could to keep you alive." He said
I was quiet, I didn't know what to say.
"What happened to Frank?"
"He's dead, I made sure this time. "
So many unanswered questions.
"I thought I was going to lose you for good this time, I can't live with myself if that ever happened. "
"I think you would have moved on."
He sat next to me and I could see the love in his eyes.
"No one will ever be able to be my queen and for me to love the way that I have. "
With that he kissed my forehead.