chapter 18

SHORT CHAPTER...

Its been  a week now since the Frank incident happened and I am on edge, its like he knows when Philip is out of the house that's when he calls me or maybe he's outside somewhere watching our every move. With that I told Philip about my discomfort of being alone, I hope Frank isn't the type to try and kill me or anything.  Philip said he wasn't but I am still scared none the less. So with that being said Philip took time off work to be by me and Meredith's side, he is the CEO, so he can do whatever he wants.

"I think we should call the police."

"He won't do anything,  if I know my brother he is just trying to scare both of us, well mostly me." He said.

"Its working so well,  please I am really nervous about this."

I grabbed his hand and rubbed it, he then took my hand and placed it in his.

"I promise I won't let anything happen to you or my daughter."

"What about Jace?" I asked,  truly I haven't seen him in a while and was worried, I know he's ok because he is staying with Susan but still, my mother instincts are kicking in. Even though I felt scare against his brother, I know Philip will never let anything happen to me and at that moment I felt safe. So I began kissing him passionately, he pulled away and looked at me.

"Its been months, what do you think am doing."

Without permission I grabbed him again and began kissing. I felt his hands moving down my back to cup my ass, he then lifts me off the floor and took me to the bedroom.  He places me on the bed and continued kissing me, our clothes slowly began to disappear until we are both naked. I could admire his body again this time without being angry at him but because I love him. I turned araound and he took it from the back, it hurt, I mean we did it after Meredith was born but not during the months we were fighting, at that time I didn't want let alone thing about doing it. But not today,  the pain was so intense, I didn't thinkbit would be, but after Philip stopping to make sure I was fine the pleasure began to kick in and let me say it was good, my husband did excellent. After our session I fell asleep with Philip spooning me, I slept for what seemed to be hours but was only three, when I opened my eyes to see 3' o clock. I got up and didn't see Philip, only a note the bedside table, 'I disnt want to wake you,  you're so beautiful when you sleep, but I just went a couple blocks to get your favorite cupcake from sprinkles', aww this kind gesture warms my heart.

"How beautiful? "

I noticed that voice, I looked up to see Frank standing in the doorway looking at me.

"What are you doing here and how did you get in?"

"My keys."

I stared at him.

"Philip will be back any minute now."

I wasn't fully dressed so I couldn't kust exactly walk around like I wanted instead, I stood with the sheet wrapped around me.

"That is all we need."

He said before he walked over to me, causing me to scream, but he grabbed me and placed this thing over my face causing me to be light headed and pass out.