Chapter 3

Hi guys before you read, there are some errors, for some reason I have read over and correctes them. The spelling are accurate on my pages but not on the viewers, I have tried countless times to get it fixed but nothing... So sorry for the misspelling.....

Sorry ahead, I keep switching from first person to third person unkowingly, but I will correct it.

It was Saturday night, you got it right date night. I didn't know what to wear or what am thinking agreeing to go out with him.  Michelle did my make up and hair, then watches as I picked out a black, knee length, thick strap pencil dress and nude pumps.

"If he doesn't have sex with you tonight I will."

"None of you guys will."

"Have fun."

I walked out the apartment.

We went to Dallas B-B-Q on 42nd street. That place  is always crowded but the ribs are good, I got the baby back ribs with fries and a pina colada and he got the same. He looked so handsome with his regular self, of jeans ans t- shirt, highlighting his muscles. 

"You look lovely. " he spoke.

"You too." I smiled. "You're out with me, Nicole won't be pleased. "

He laughs,. "Why are you worried, you're here with me tonight? "

"There is a first and a last for everything. "

He smiles in amusement.

"FYI, she's not my girlfriend, she's just really friendly."

" it looks like she wants to be. "

"So let's begin, do you know my name? "

"Am embarrassed to say only your last." I replied honestly, I prefer last name at work it shows we aren't friends.

"Its Philip."

The waiter walked over with our order immediately I dug in, Philip watched as I ate. Making me feel self conscious.

"What? "

"Nothing" he smiled at me.

The date was moving smoothly,  Philip too was eating out like a pig. Which made me smile.

"So you're italian, you went to Harvard, you're parents are super rich, you live in Tribecca, you have never been here and your single."

"Yes, you got it right. "

"Why are you single is the question?"

"Believe it or not never met the right one, someone to challenge and make me think, someone that wasn't easy, ready to put up a fight."

" so you like girls who shit on you?" I asked bluntly.

"Sorta, " he smiles at me.

"What about you?"

I looked around and then at him, thinking if I should tell him everything all my past, all my secrets, but plainly I said. "A lot of crazy stuff and no one that is able to understand me."

" Well I am up for the challenege."

We were now walking towards downtown, not a good idea since I was wearing heels, but no pain no gain.

"So why do you really like me?"

" well I can lie, but your ass is good, at the gym you look dedicated and focused and I really like that. I have noticed you for over a year now, but you don't notice me at all. I tried countless times to get your attention but."