chapter 27

Guys the story has come to an end, its the most suitable time to complete the story as there is nothing else to write about.
But I want to personally thank each and everyone that stuck it out and read through the whole thing, this has surpass what I was expecting. Most likely there won't be a sequel, but I will be writing plenty more stories and please check out New Beginnings, as I will now be writing on that, but more stories to come. Stay tuned as they are as juicy as this one..... THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!

I was now at home laying in bed just trying to figure out what had taken place, I am still alive so that counts for something. Philip walked into the room, and sat next to me.
"How do you feel?" He asked
"Good, am just ready to talk now."
"What do you want to know?" He asked
"I was actually shot and not you?"
"Yes, I guess your state of mind you thought it was me." He replied
"I don't understand, why does this keep happening, if it will again?"
"It won't, Frank kept causing this to happen, he really fell in love with you and if he can't have you so can't I, so he would rather kill you, than see you with me,"
"Why don't you just kill him?" I asked
"Because if I do then you die, if he stays alive, then we keep reliving this event over and over again until I can save you, I never want you to die."
"Why put me through all of this, the pain and hurt why not just leave me alone in the beginning? " I asked
"I tried that too but it didn't work, because if it wasn't me it would be Frank and we both know how much I love you to lose you to someone else." He replied and kissed my forehead.
"What about Nicole, was she part of the plan, why did you put me through all of that, over and over since this isn't the first time we are sitting here?"
He smiles at me.
"Like me meeting you it's something I had no control over, plus this time she was way worst, she never died but I guess she grew tired of all of this, I couldnt have seeing you died so many times, but you mean the world to me, you gave me two beautiful kids, speaking of I think another two is in order."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"So what now?" I asked
" We finally get to live our lives, we enjoy each other and our kids."
"Wait why didn't you tell me this was happening, so I would brace myself?" I asked.
"I did once, itdidn't go so well, plus how crazy would I sound, because I didn't know how the ending would go and what do I look like telling you, you 're going to die."
I smiled at him, he was right, I am glad about this ending as I saw his beautiful blue eyes lit up with a smile and then our two babies came into the room, Meredith was so beautiful and so was Philip Jr, I still couldn't believe I gave birth to them, along with them was Elizabeth and Jace. No matter what he will be my be my little man. We all gathered in the room just laughing and talking, boy I missed them.

Eventually Philip stepped down from his position at the company and we decided to move out the city, lovely place but too much drama, next best thing Italy, well not a full move but a couple of months, then back to Texas, I always wanted a house with a farm, so I can plant my own food. Elizabeth took Philip's position at the company along with Susan, they work so well together. But as of now life couldn't be any better, I have my family and farm. I enjoy watching my children and husband play around and do simple stuff, to me that is what life is made to be.
"I love it here, you me, our family, maybe anothet baby" he said while we lay on a hammock.
"You're moving so fast right now, we need to enjoy this first."
"You know we should have already have four kids by now, with all this good loving I give you."
"Did you forget your crazy brother part?" I smiled.
"Yeah well he is gone now, and we can get busy."
He quickly flipped the hammock and grabbed me pulling me into the house. What can I say he does give some good loving.....;)

The end.

I may do a little update, maybe but we will see.