Chapter 21

The past couple of days have gone by without incident. We all gathered in the living room, with the detective. He and I finally had a go telling him all what had happened to me.

"Well I was tied to the bed, one arm at times sometimes both, I was raped a lot, sometimes three or more within a couple of hours." I immediately broke down crying remembering what I endured, I felt Philip's hand on my shoulders.

"I gained his trust and one day he went shopping to get me new clothes and I ran, I wanted to make sure I was safe before I did anything, because who knows what he would have done  to me if I did anything any sooner."

"Well thanks for sharing all we are on the hunt for him as we speak."

"Wait, I did forget to mention at the hospital about Nicole."

"Nicole?" Philip asked.

"Yeah, she had came at the house too to visit, or I don't know what with Frank."

"Nicole?" The dectetive asked.

"Yeah Nicole Fraser, one of my employees and close friend."

"Where can we find her?" The detective asked.

"I don't k now, she quit three weeks ago." Philip snapped his head back, as to say now he knew why."around the time you went missing, how could I have not figured this out."

"Ok, we got all this new info, I will get a warrant out for her arrest."

The detective got up and left the apartment.

Elizabeth sat there all this time and didn't say a work, she was in deep thought.

"Are you ok?" I asked her.

"I am just thinking about everything,  it all makes sense now."

"What?" I asked.

"Its a plan, they have been planning this."

It can't be what would Frank and Nicole could possibly want to get rid of me for.

Philip walked over and sat on the couch.

"Well, I knew Frank and Nicole were close, but I thought she was just you friend (to Philip), I didn't think anything of it, until one day I overheard them talking about trying to take you down."

" What why?" Philip aksed.

"Don't you get it, Franks always been jealous of you, everything,  nothing he did was from the kindness of his heart. It all stemmed back to your mom, when we fight he would always tell me in anger. How much he hates you and that your parents favored you, he did everything to win them over but they seemed to not care."

Listening to her speak, this seemed so unfair of course to  put one child over the other but that was no excuse to act like a maniac.

"Nicole and him and a deeper realtionship, like sexual,  one day I came home early and walked in on them. He was mad at me of course, but some thing told me she was sad or something.  I don't know everything other than what I heard or saw. But there is something going on that we dont know about,  but I know she is more aware than we both know of."

After hearing this I felt sick to my stomach, I got and ran to the toilet. What has my life become, why is life so complicated. Philip followed in behind me. I was fine just sick of all of this, he lifts me and took me to our bedroom.

"Sleep, you need to rest."

I nodded and did so fall asleep.

After what seemed like hours was only one, I heard voices, I didn't open my eyes but I heard Elizabeth and Philip.

"I am sorry for everything Philip, I mean I shouldn't have let your brother come between us, I really did love you."

"I did too and you broke my heart."Philip replied.

"Am so sorry, if I didn't you wouldn't have had her and she loves you so much, I can tell and you do her. Karma comes around look what happened to me."

"I don't hate you, never did."

"Glad to know."

I opened to my eyes to find Philip and Elizabeth staring at me.

"How you feeling?" She asked.

Honestly not good my stomach has been acting up for the past couple of days, like I guess all that  had happened,  caused me to not have an appetite.  Again I got the urge to vomit and I ran to the bathroom and did. Elizabeth followed behind me.

"Are you alright?"

"No, I guess am just not ready to deal with things, and neither is my body."

Elizabeth smiled but I see a concerned look on her face, the same thought had ran through my mind but I dismissed it in denial.

"I'll be back. "

She left the room.

After thirty minutes she came back to my bedroom, Philip was in the living room. She pulled me into the bathroom and pulled out a pregnancy test.

"Take it we both know that something is wrong and this is the only way to make sure."

I looked at her worried but knew it had to be done.

I peed on the stick and we waited for about five minutes, then she looked at me without saying a word handed it to me. There it was positive, I was pregnant again. I immediately burst into tears, why is this happening,  a new baby should be joy and happiness. Here I am trying to figure out who the father is, my husband or his brother.

Elizabeth walked out the bathroom, I was about to leave when Philip entered. He looked at me and saw that I have been crying.

"What's wrong?"

I looked  at him wondering if I should show him, and I did. The look on his face I don't know if its from shock or anger. But I can tell you I never want to see it again.