Part 7

"Ugh," I sat down at the Apollo table in the Mess Hall, exhausted.

"You alright man?" Austin asked.

"Yeah just tired," I said, rubbing my eyes again.

I death stared at Kayla, praying she wouldn't say anything. Knowing her she would make something out of nothing and they would never let me forget it.

Thankfully, she didn't.

Breakfast passed slowly. I tried to be polite and engage in small talk but I was way too tired and just ended up zoning out for most of the time.

Finally, i was able to leave and head back to infirmary.

There wasn't anyone else there but Nico, so I just headed back to see how he was doing.

"Hey, how are you doing?" I asked as i walked in.

"I'm alright," he said, running his hands through his hair, a cute smile tugging on the edge of his lips.

Frick, why did he have to be so hot?

"How's the arm?" I asked, nodding towards the scratches on his arm.

"It's fine," he lied, rolling his eyes.  He went to cross his arms then flinched away after he touched his injuries. 

"You're such a liar," I replied, rolling my eyes back at him, trying to hide a smile.

I took the bandage off of his arm, cleaned the cuts and rebandaged his arm again.

"Jesus Neeks, why are you so cold?" I asked, going to wash my hands. 

"I'm fine," he lied again.

"Uh huh, sure thing Death Boy," I said, pulling off my jacket and handing it to him, "Put this on."

"Will-"

"Put it on, doctors orders."

"I hate you,"

But he put it on. 

"Good, you can leave now," I said nodding towards the door.

"But your coat?"

"Keep it," I told him and winked. Then i walked out the door, smiling like a mad man.