Part 19

I sat there, cleaning Pipers wound, thinking about what I had said to Jason.

I was second guessing it. I said it without any thinking.

There wasn't a plan. If there was, hurting Nico would never be part of it. 

Sure, did I sometimes think about what would happen if me and Nico could be a thing? Sure, but I knew it was always a fantasy. But a plan? 

I pulled out some bandages out of my bag and started wrapping Pipers wound.

The whole time I was thinking about Nico. Before, I didn't want to talk to him because i was scared of what he was going to tell me. But now, I just wanted to see him. Talk to him. Kiss him.

I finished wrapping her leg then helped her back to the Aphrodite Cabin.

Once i made sure she was ok, I started walking back to the Hades Cabin.

Well walking is a strong term, I had to try not to run.

"Hey Neeks," I said, as I walked back over to him.

He looked up and smiled, putting down his book.

I smiled back, my heart basically stopping at the sight of him.

"Hey," he said, his tiredness seeping into his voice.

"How's it going?" I asked as I sat down next to him.

"Tired," he muttered, laying his head on my shoulder.

"Yeah?" I laughed, running my fingers through his hair.

He nodded.

I smiled and grabbed his hand.

 "Come on,"  I said, leading him into his cabin.

I sat down on the couch and pulled him next to me. He opened his mouth to say something, but i pressed my finger to his lips, shushing him.

He smiled and laid down, his head in my lap, and fell asleep.

I smiled back and fell asleep too, forgetting about whatever it was that he wanted to tell me.