Part 29

I walked into the Mess Hall, sitting down at the Apollo table.

I yawned, running my fingers through my hair. I was way too tired than I should have been. I had slept like eight hours last night, I should have been fine.

I watched as Ben walked in, glancing around, confused. He walked over to the Hermes table, drumming his fingers on the table.

He had barely sat down when a gold lyre appeared above his head. The sign of Apollo.

He glanced up, looking confused and scared.

He glanced over at me, his eyes begging for answers.

I motioned for him to come here. He stood up, glancing around and walked towards us.

"What was that thing that was above my head?" He asked, looking up at where the symbol had once been.

"You just got claimed," Kayla smiled, "you're an Apollo kid, sit down."

He sat down next to her, still looking confused.

Austin walked in and sat down next to me.

"Who is this?" He asked.

"Oh I'm Ben," Ben said.

They started introducing themselves.

I glanced over at the Hades table, watching as Nico sat down. I smiled as he caught my glance. Those coffee brown eyes. I bit my lip as he turned back to Hazel.

My gods, he is so hot

I felt someone's finger stab into my side. 

"Ow! What was that for man?" I complained, turning back to Austin.

"Can you take 5 minutes to talk to us man? And stop staring at Nico?" Austin rolled his eyes.

"I'm not staring," 

"Yes you are," 

"So that's Nico?" Ben tilted his head towards the Hades Table.

"Yup," i nodded.

He raised his eyebrows slightly but didn't say anything.

"Anyway, so how's your first day, Ben?" 

------------------------------------------------

"Hey Neeks," I smiled as I walked up to him.

"Hey Sunshine Boy," he rolled his eyes but I could tell he was trying not to smile, "Come on."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward his cabin, climbing up onto the roof.

I climbed up next to him, grabbing his hand. 

I sat down, pulling him down into my lap, wrapping my arms around his waist.

He leaned back, laying his hands over mine.

"You're so cute Death Boy," I whispered, lifting one of my hands and tucking his hair behind his ear.

"Oh shut up," He whispered back, grabbing my hand.

I traced my fingers down his thighs, leaning back against the side of the roof.

"I love you Nico," I whispered in his ear.

"I love you to Will," He whispered back.

We sat there for about a half an hour when the curfew bell rang. 

Nico stood up slowly, stretching his limbs.

"You should sleep Neeks, you seem exhausted," I said, standing up next to him.

"I'm fine," he rolled his eyes.

"Mhm," 

I grabbed his hand and pulled him in, pressing my lips against his.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, his hands found his way to my face.

"Neeks," I whispered, pulling away slightly.

"Shh," he pressed his finger to my lips, "I know you think I should go to bed, 10 minutes okay?"

"Fine, then get over here,"

(word count: 492)