5. Decisions

3rd person's pov

Nobody was ready for the screams of pain that came out of Seo-jae's mouth, the entire pack aside from Jin froze at the sounds of her pain. Even Hoseok, who had only just met her felt unsettled by the screams he heard. Jungkook looked frightened, keeping his face hidden away in Taehyung's shoulders as Tae grimaced at the sound. His heart plummeted hearing the pained screams, Jimin was curled up on the couch in the corner of the next room. Hoseok went over to Jimin, wrapping the smaller wolf hybrid into a hug, trying to soothe him. After the first scream had left Seo-Jae, she started trying to get away which prompted Namjoon to hold her down. Hoseok immediately let out a growl not liking how in pain she sounded, so Jin forcefully made everyone except Namjoon, leave the room and go into the next one until he was done. Yoongi sucked in a breath, shaking his head and stared outside as the sky became darker. He hated the sounds of screams like that as it reminded him of a dark part of his past, which the others all had in common. When the screams were no longer heard, everyone became even more on edge. Not being able to take the awkward silence, Yoongi stormed out of the room and into the living room.

"What's going on? Why'd she stop screaming?"

"She passed out from the pain. She passed out just as I got the bullet and pulled it out. Now, I'm just putting in stitches. She'll be fine Yoongs, you can go tell the others. I can practically feel Jimin's anxiety from in here." Jin explained, as Namjoon sat back. He leaned against the nearby coffee table, his hand still firmly holding onto Seo-jae's. Yoongi glanced at Namjoon's hand, lightly shaking his head and headed back into the other room with everyone. Jin concentrated, placing the stitches correctly and smiled in relief when he finally finished. He wrapped a bandage around the wound, making sure that everything was good and nodded when he finished. He reached over, placing all the bloody bandages and tissues into a bag and tied it off. He carefully moved Seo-jae's body so that she would be more comfortable while sleeping, since the pain meds had finally kicked in.

"All done?" Namjoon asked, his eyes flitting to Jin.

"All done." Jin smiled, the two sharing a knowing and loving smile. Namjoon leaned over, pressing a light kiss to Jin's cheek.

"I know this is going to be hard for her. She's gonna have to be off her leg for a while." Jin said, "So what will you decide, Joonie? Are you sending this poor girl back out there?" He asked, covering Seo-jae with a large, soft baby pink blanket.

"She'll stay here.. I'm not sending her back out there at all. Not even when she fully heals... Those men will still be after her and I can't just send her out there with them. If they find her.. God forbid, they do something horrible to her." Namjoon said, his eyes leaving Jin's brown ones to look at Seo-Jae.

When Yoongi stepped through the door, Jimin stood to his feet, pulling out of Hoseok's embrace and stepped forward as Hoseok looked up at him. "Is she alright? What happened?" Jimin asked, "She'll be fine, she just passed out from the pain. Don't worry, Jin got the bullet out of her leg and finished stitching her up." Jimin let out a sigh of relief as Jungkook finally sat down on the couch beside Hoseok, before long both Namjoon and Jin walked into the room.

"What happens now? She obviously cannot go back out there with an injury like that. And she's still on the run from her father. What do you think we should do regarding her, Namjoon?" Hoseok asked, knowing everyone else's thoughts about Seo-Jae. Namjoon took a moment, looking to Yoongi who only gave him a curt nod from his seat.

"I have decided that she will be staying with us."

"What?!!" Taehyung shouted, standing to his feet. "You can't be serious?!!" He snapped, anger evidently written all over his handsome features.

"I am serious, Taehyung. If you have a problem with it, then you don't have be around her. But I am telling you that she is nothing like those humans that hurt you. You can tell that just by looking into her eyes. I am not letting this girl go back out there in the cold, injured, terrified out of her mind and hunted by someone who clearly isn't a good parental figure and uses his ways to harm her. So you are just going to have to deal with it. If you don't want to be around her, then don't. But don't sit here and blatantly treat her horribly. She's probably had enough of that her whole life. And we all know how it fucking feels to be singled out, ridiculed and mistreated just because of what we are. I'm not going to let you do it to her." Namjoon spat, before taking a breath to calm himself.

"Now, I know that this is going to be a very difficult change for all of us. But I just want to know... How many of you agree with her staying with us?" He asked, looking around the room.

"I would love for her to stay." Jungkook said.

"Me too." Jimin raised his hand.

"I'm fine with it." Yoongi shrugged, leaning back into his seat.

"You already know, Joon. I'm not letting that young girl go." Jin said, "Besides, it gives me another child to care for." He smiled, causing Namjoon to smile. His eyes then flitted to Hoseok, who looked a bit conflicted. "Hyung?"

"I can see where Tae was coming from... But I know.. I just have that feeling that she isn't like the other humans we've ever met. Her eyes, they held pain.. Fear.. And Kindness. I can see why you three were so protective of her out there, I can tell she needs someone on her side for once. Someone to keep her out of harms' way. Someone to guide her. And I for one, want to help her grow into a strong young lady. So.. I guess what I'm trying to say is.. I want her to stay as well." Hoseok confessed.

"Tae?"

Taehyung took a moment and when he thought back to how Seo-jae acted when she first woke up, he recalled seeing the same emotions Hoseok had just listed off in her eyes. Again, that weird feeling in his chest appeared and he knew.. He knew that he needed to protect her. "Alright.. I'm fine with her staying.. I just hope you are right about her being a good person, Hyung." Taehyung sighed, his eyes meeting Namjoon's.

"Then it's decided. Seo-Jae will be living with us from now on."