2. Help

3rd person's pov

Yoongi, Namjoon and Jimin all trotted away from the house heading towards where they had heard the screaming coming from. Their nerves were clearly a bit rattled, but they knew that checking it out was the only way to keep the rest of the pack safe. After all, they needed to make sure that it wasn't a wild hybrid in need of help. They needed to make sure that those horrible men who had entered the woods, didn't come searching for a wild hybrid to sell off or kill. Even more so, the scream had come from a girl and that made them even more on edge. They knew that men like the ones they had spotted always treated the females horribly, even female humans were treated poorly by the men. The three of them came to an opening, deciding it was best to split up in order to catch them off guard, if need be.

"Hyung, we should split up. Yoongi Hyung is good at being stealthy and quiet." Jimin suggested.

"That's a good idea, let's do it. It'll be easier to cut them off and keep them from going any further into the woods, near our cabin. Yoongi Hyung, be careful. Those humans were carrying weapons." Namjoon said, his head turning to Yoongi.

Yoongi chirped, letting Namjoon know that he understood him. Jimin nuzzled his furry face into Yoongi, softly whining as Yoongi just chirped again to let him know that he would be fine. Namjoon came closer, nudging Yoongi slightly telling him to be safe. Yoongi gave him a look, telling him that he would be alright. With that Yoongi turned on his heels and sauntered off, his black fur disappearing amongst the trees. Namjoon looked to Jimin, the two nuzzling one another before splitting off to find what they were looking for.

As her feet thudded softly against the dead leaves, leaving tracks for the men to find, her fear seemed to sky rocket completely. She panicked hearing a voice nearby, causing her to freeze completely. She looked around, frazzled, her brown hair falling into her face as she looked around for somewhere to hide. But before she could start running, a hand grabbed her from behind causing her to let out a panicked scream. "Found you!!" One of the men chuckled evilly, making her cry out in sheer panic. She struggled against his hold, as he tightened the grip on her arm. The tall, broad shouldered man with salt and pepper hair, growled in annoyance and yanked her back by the hair with his free hand. "You thought you could get away from us, huh?" He sneered, smirking at the pained look on her face. "You know your father isn't the kind of man you can run away from. He will always find you." He said, pulling her hair harshly again. She let out a pained cry, her eyes glaring up at the older man. "Why? Why are you willingly taking me back there? You know how horrible a man that he is. You know how he's hurting hybrids and humans alike. So why?" She questioned, her hazel eyes meeting the dark brown ones that belonged to the older man.

Hearing a conversation nearby, Namjoon hid behind a bush. He peeked his head out, his eyes landing on two soldiers who were extensively searching the area, their weapons drawn. "You think there are any wild hybrids out here?" One soldier asked, his gun raised as he scanned the area with his eyes. "Yeah, but if they know what's good for them they'll stay out of our way. Boss only wanted us to find Seo-Jae. Not bring back any wild hybrids." The second soldier said, keeping his back turned. "But what if we find a strong hybrid? Boss likes them." The first one said, "You mean because he likes to break them?" The second quipped, which infuriated Namjoon. He knew that he needed to keep the others safe, but he was interested in why they were looking for this Seo-Jae person. He quietly followed the two of them, making sure to stay out of sight. Jimin finds himself in a lighter situation, only dealing with one soldier who looks too young to be a threat. Then again, he couldn't underestimate the young man he was following. But he could tell that this young man didn't belong in this group of humans, who were hunting down someone at the moment.

"Why Seo-jae? Why did you have run off again? He's not going to go easy on you this time. He was really scary about you leaving. I'm worried that he might really hurt you this time worth than he did the last time you ran off. Thank god, you are nothing like that evil man called your father. I understand why you would want to run away, I would too if he was my father. Harming hybrids, selling them off just to have fun. You are so different from him. Seo-jae, you help hybrids rather than destroy them. And that is something that I have always liked about you... But you never were good with planning things out.. If he finds you.. God only knows what he'll do this time." The young man sighed, rubbing his hands together to warm them up. The smell coming off of the human wasn't nasty, in fact, he smelled nice, like jasmine which relaxed Jimin a bit. He also could smell the anxiousness and worry coming from the boy in waves, which let him know that he didn't mean any harm.