19. Seo-Jae's plea

3rd person's pov

3rd person's pov

"Get off of him, Hyunjin." Ryan snapped, his hands shook slightly but he kept his eyes on Hyunjin. Seo-jae knew things were about to get worse, Ryan knew that Hyunjin wasn't going to back down either. He took two large strides and grabbed Seo-Jae, putting the gun to her head. Hyunjin let out a low growl not pleased with the situation, he slowly put Chris down and stood up slowly just as Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok arrived. "Let her go, Ryan. She has nothing to do with this." Hyunjin said, "Oh no, I don't think so. She's as much apart of this as you are. Step away from Chris, or I will shoot." Ryan threatened, all three hybrids growled as soon as they saw Ryan holding Seo-jae at gunpoint, making their presence known. As soon as Seo-Jae laid eyes on Namjoon, who was standing at the forefront of the trio, she became relieved. She knew that they weren't going to let anything happen to her, she made eye contact with Namjoon who mouthed that everything was going to be okay, that she would be okay. "Let her go," Namjoon glared harshly at Ryan, who immediately started to feel nervous. He and Chris were outnumbered with all these hybrids out here. Hyunjin looked at the trio and Ryan flinched slightly, noticing the three of them. He moved his gun off of Seo-jae and pointed it at the trio which made Seo-Jae panic. "Ah, I see what this is..." Ryan connected the dots, putting two and two together. He figured that Seo-Jae was their mate, which meant he had leverage. "She's yours.. You must be the wolf hybrid she was talking about earlier." Ryan smirked, "I suggest you take your hands off of her before you lose them," Hoseok growled, Chris at this point had recovered enough from his attack. He had heard the interaction between the hybrids and Ryan, who was now starting to feel very intimidated. Taehyung's tail swished slowly behind him as did Hoseok's, indicating that both hybrids were ready to pounce on him which made Ryan even more scared. At this point, he knew that it wasn't worth risking his life over. Especially because Seo-Jae was their mate, he had seen how protective male hybrids were of their female mates. He reached for his gun and got to his feet, pointing the gun at Hyunjin as he walked over to Ryan. "Ooh, we're so scared." He mocked, "Alright.. You can have her." Ryan let go of Seo-Jae, who looked back at him in shock. "What?" Chris looked at Ryan in shock, "What the fuck are you doing?!"

"Trying to keep us both alive. They will kill me and you, you asshat!" Ryan argued.

"This is fucking ridiculous!" Before Seo-jae had the chance to run to the safety of her soulmates, Chris grabbed her roughly making her cry out. She hit his chest as he kept his gun trained on Hyunjin and the trio, "She's ours now." Namjoon let out a deep throaty growl, making Ryan flinch. Chris started to feel nervous but he wasn't going to let her go so easily, "Hyunjin, you're coming back home with us. Do you fucking understand? Cause if you don't, surely, you'll regret it." Chris threatened, "I'm not going back to that hell hole. That place is not my home. Now, let her go." Hyunjin snapped, "No, She's mine now."

"Chris, what are you doing?! You're going to get us killed. Let her go to her mates, they aren't playing around."

"And I'm not playing around either. She's is now mine and I will make sure the two of us have a good time." Seo-Jae whimpered as he held her tighter, making Namjoon, Hoseok and Taehyung growl.

"Chris, stop being stupid! Let her go!" Ryan shouted, Seo-jae flinched as Chris shouted at Ryan.

He was showing no signs of letting her go and while he was shouting at Ryan, Hyunjin slowly got to his feet. The three watched Hyunjin move closer and closer, Seo-Jae and Hyunjin locked eyes. He nodded to let her know to run when she got free, Seo-Jae nodded and kept her faith in him. Without warning Seo-jae bit down hard on Chris's hand causing him to scream in pain and let her go, Seo-jae immediately took the opportunity to run straight towards her soulmates. She launched herself at Namjoon, who hugged her tightly as she buried her face in his chest. "It's okay, I got you." He whispered. The three watched as Hyunjin knocked Chris unconscious causing Ryan to panic. Hyunjin growled as Ryan picked his brother up and ran off, not looking back. He didn't even bother picking up the gun that Chris had dropped, all he wanted to do was get out of there.

"Thank god you are alright," Hoseok walked forward, placing a hand on Seo-Jae's shoulder. She let of Namjoon as Taehyung checked her for wounds, "I'm alright. Hyunjin stepped in before they could do anything." Seo-Jae said, "We'll be sure to thank him for it. For right now, we need to get you out of the cold." Taehyung said, kissing Seo-Jae's forehead. Before they could walk away, a thud sounded behind them. Seo-jae looked back, panicking as she saw Hyunjin passed out in the snow.

"No," Seo-Jae went to run to him but was stopped by Namjoon.

"Let me go, I need to help him." Seo-jae wriggled out of his grasp, rushing over to the passed out wolf. She pressed on his wound, noticing that he was bleeding heavily. Throughout the entire time he had been injured, he risked his own life to save hers when he didn't even know her. That spoke volumes to Seo-Jae. "We have to help him! He saved my life when he didn't need too, he risked his life for me when he didn't even know me. Please, we can't leave him here." Seo-jae pleaded, looking back at the trio. Namjoon thought for a moment, he looked at Hoseok and Taehyung and it seemed all three of them agreed on the same thing. "Okay, we'll help him." Taehyung walked over and picked up Hyunjin, slinging him over his shoulder with ease. "Let's get back to the cabin. Jin hyung is anxious."