02. Decisions.

"S-Sir... Please sign the papers sir." A soft voice bring the Alpha back from his thoughts.

Jungkook blinked many times and looked at the papers on the table. Then he looked infront of him at his assistant who is looking at him somewhat anxious.

He nodded at Omega then again fixed his gaze on the documents he has to sign.

He is trying to read them from last 20 minutes but he can't able to concentrate because of his wolf is feeling restless. He loses his tie a little to take breath properly.

Everything around is suffocating him, even his assistant strawberry scent which somehow calm him down aren't helping.

Sighing heavily he looked at his assistant, whose brows knitted together in a worry.  "Mr. Jeon, is everything okay?" The assistant ask.

"Yeah... Don't worry." He tried to assure the man. "Hoseok Hyung you read them carefully right?" Jungkook asked as he picked up a ball pen.

"Yes, I have read them, everything is exact like how you wanted." Assistant Hoseok said what nodding his head.

Without thinking further are trusting his assistant the Alpha signed the papers and slides them towards the assistant who picked them up and smiled towards his boss. "Thankyou Mr. Jeon." Hoseok bowed and was about to go out of the office.

"Hoseok Hyung." The assistant stopped and turned around. "Is there any meetings left or important work?" Jungkook asked as he saw the assistant nodded. "Is it important?" The assistant shrugged his shoulders making him confused.

"Umm actually... It's Mr. Kim." Hoseok looked down as he somewhat looking hesitant. "It's Mr. Kim." Jungkook chuckled as he saw the assistant pouted while rolling his eyes.

"That man will not leave you alone till you agreed with him." Jungkook said while laughing. "He is spending so much money and time just to get your answer, why don't you agree?" Jungkook asked to his assistant.

"I have heard, he just take Omega's to his bed and next day he dumped them. And he flirt with all Omega's in this company whenever he comes, I have seen it." Hoseok said as he tried to not to show bitterness in his voice but his bitter scent give away.

"Hmm... So you don't want him to flirt with other omega's." The Alpha teased as he saw the Omega glares at him.

"I don't care what he do, besides I have other reasons and there's nothing about me you don't know Jungkook." The Omega mumbled looking down biting his lips.

"Hyung, but you can't live alone by yourself all life, atleast give him a chance how can you judge him just on the rumours? What if he is different?" Jungkook said and the elder can see the genuine concern in the younger Alpha's eyes.

"I don't know Jungkook, I don't know... Everything is so messed up and it's all my fault." Hoseok mumbled sadly.

"Hoseok Hyung... You will attend the meeting." Jungkook declared as the assistant looked at him with horrified eyes.

"Jungkook you can't do this please..." The elder looked panicked as he glanced at his wrist watch. "He will be here in 15 minutes, no no I can't." Hoseok chewed his nails walking back and forth in the office room.

"Hoseok Hyung calm down and I haven't told you to attend it if I am able to I have to pick dad from somewhere." The Alpha said looking at the digital clock. "It's almost time." The Alpha as he looked at Hoseok. "Hoseok Hyung just try... He is not like what you heard." Jungkook said as he saw the elder's eyes softened.

"Jungkook-" Hoseok was about to say something but a buzzing sound of phone can be heard in the room, The Alpha glanced at his phone and immediately picked up when he saw the caller id.

And again he found his wolf getting restless.

"Hello." The Alpha called out as he pressed the phone on his ear.

His heart accelerated when he didn't heard anything from another line, it's just some rushling sound coming from the phone.

"Dad? Are you there?" Jungkook again asked taking long breaths.

He nodded at Hoseok when the latter asked that if everything is good and he can go to prepare for the meeting then he bowed and left the office.

After hearing nothing from the other side the Alpha disconnected the call.

"Maybe the network issue, I should call again." The Alpha tried to assure his calming heart and called his father again.

At some Last rings the phone picked up.
"Hello Dad?"

"Hello J-Jungkook." His breath quickens when he heard his father's trembling voice, he gritted his teeth if something happened to him he will turn the world upside down. 

"What happened dad?" His stood up from his chair and picked up his car keys.

"Jungkook please come here at the venue as soon as possible... Please." He can sense his father is panicked.

"Dad are you okay?" The Alpha asked as he can hear him sighing.

"Don't worry Jungkook I am fine... I just need you here. Jungkook I want something from you." Picking up his bag which has some important files he dashed out of the office room.

The Last words he mumbled to his friend before disconnecting the call. 'I am on my way and everything is your's dad.'

To be Continued.

Boy has an attitude after having My Jiminie

Boy has an attitude after having My Jiminie.😭😂

How is it?

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️