04. Wedding.

"The Alpha is very wealthy, didn't you heard about Jeon's. I have seen him in magazine's and newspapers, damn this Park omega is very lucky." The guest murmuring while watching a pair saying vows.

"Congratulations you both, I pray to God you have a blessed full life, you may kiss your Omega." The priest backed away after congratulating the newly wed couple, The Alpha looked at the Omega who is looking down nervously biting his lips.

He took a step towards the Omega whose heart beat accelerated. "May I?" The Alpha leaned down to Omega's ears who peeked up through his eyelashes.

The Omega's heart thumped loudly in his chest as he looked at the tall Alpha's handsome face his cute doe eyes, big nose, cloudy lips and sharp jaw the Alpha is well built. He breath fastened as he saw the Alpha took a step forward and asked him while leaning down towards his ear, the Alpha's rich scent hits his nostrils. In a matter of seconds he found himself lost in his sparkling eyes and wonderful scent, he didn't know which moment he nodded but in a next moment he found himself attached to the Alpha.

The Alpha's one arm wrapped around his waist and other on Omega's cheek as he softly kissed the Omega. Jimin tightly cluched on the Alpha's shirt as he felt dizzy by the kiss, his wolf is purring inside him he just wants to take control and claim the Alpha right there infront-

Jimin shakes his thoughts away as he tugged on the Alpha's shirt, giving him a hint to stop or else his slick is about to gushed out.

Leaving some light peck on his lips finally the Alpha pulled away and looked at the flustered Omega. "Sorry." The Alpha muttered taking a step back.

"Congratulations My bunny I am so happy and thankful for you." Mr. Jeon said hugging the Alpha who is now blushing furiously after realising that, some minutes ago he wasn't read to marry the Omega but after taking vows he has kissed the hell out of him.

"Thankyou Dad." The Alpha mumbled as they both pulled away from the hug and Mr. Jeon squeezed Jimin's cheeks while smiling who blushed and hugged him tightly.

"I don't know how to T-Thankyou." Jimin mumbled as his voice trembled, he hid his face in his uncle's neck who lightly patted his back to comfort him.

"You can do that." Mr. Jeon mumbled as the Omega pulled back and looked at him with hopeful eyes.

"Can I? I will do anything." The Omega said while nodding his head.

"I want so many grandchildrens, soon." Mr. Jeon leaned towards his ear and said while smirking. Even though the Alpha heard everything but when his eyes met with his father he looked away shrugging his shoulders pretending he didn't heard anything.

Meeting the Omega's mother who is also Mr. Jeon's sister-in-law as Jimin's Alpha father and Jungkook's omega father are brothers, bur Mr. Park cuts all the ties to his brother since the Omega ran away with his lover who is Jungkook's Alpha father, the couple is happy in whatever they have and after that God gifted them a cute bunny Alpha doubling their happiness, but Jungkook's Alpha father died in a horrible accident leaving them and his buisness, The omega father was busy in the mourning she didn't know that their buisness partners are doing some foul play. When the Alpha's secratary told him and after years he walked his brother who backed as he wasn't willing to help him, if it wasn't for Jimin he didn't even looked back at his family.

Omega's mother seems to be very happy for his son but the Alpha father didn't even came to see him off.

Some guest are shocked and some jealous about how the Omega's misfortune changed in a matter of seconds, an hour ago his fiance rejected him for other omega and after an hour now he is already married to a very rich Alpha.

Saying goodbye to his family wasn't easy, even though his father didn't care about him much but he is loved by his mother who always taught him about Omega's responsibility towards their Alpha's and pups.

They are still living in old cultures where the Omega are just useful for pleasure and breeding.

But Jimin have some dreams, he wanted to a independent omega not who always depends on their Alphas. He just wanted that his alpha will give him full freedom to do anything but now he can't ask for that since the Alpha is maybe forced into this, he just have to crush his dreams and do whatever his mother told him.

Without thinking anything the Omega sat on the back seat with Mr. Jeon suprising the Alpha who is about to open the car door for him beside drivers seat.

The wolf whines thinking that the Omega didn't wanted him near but Jungkook shrugged of the felling and started the car before glancing at the beautiful omega through the mirror.

To be Continued.

Thankyou so much for reading

Thankyou so much for reading.❤️