Chapter 41

I VIKRAM I

Meera kisses me back with equal fervour and I am like a man starved as I devour her lips like there's no tomorrow.

"Why did you even make that rule if you knew you were going to break it?", She asks when I finally let her breathe.

"I was trying to be a gentleman", I tell her as I lean my forehead on hers and she chuckles.

"God, you're so cute", she says and I know I should probably deny it or something but fuck me, I am cute.

Meera wraps her hand around my waist and lays her head against my chest. And I hug her even closer with my arms around her. We stay like that for sometime, with her in my arms, just where I wanted her and the sound of the wind whooshing among the trees.

"Come on, let's eat our food before it gets cold", I tell her after sometime and she pulls back to look at me.

"Yeah, I didn't eat anything after lunch, so I'm hungry", she says.

"Come on, then", I extend my hand and she takes it without hesitation. I get another look at her in that fucking dress. And Jesus fucking Christ, it's sinful.

I almost took us back to my apartment when I saw her in that. It's illegal to look that good. And green is now my favourite colour for various reasons. And don't ask me about those fuck- me heels. The way they make her legs and calves look so damn sexy, I never knew I had a feet fetish, but maybe I do now. Or maybe it's just her. I don't know. But I do know that I wanted to kiss the fuck out of her and take her back to my lair and keep her there, where no one can interrupt us.  

Okay maybe I'm just horny, but now that I know what she tastes like and how she feels like wrapped around my dick, I can't get enough of her. I thought maybe having sex with her would sate my horniness, but yeah it just got worse. Now I'm thinking about fucking her 24*7. I know I sound disgusting right now, but we men are disgusting. Just ask Varun, him and I, we're prime examples.

I take the takeout from the backseat before leading her to the hood of the car with a hand on her back and all the while, I try not to stare at her ass as she walks in front of me. But I fail, no surprise there. What do you expect from a horn dog?

"Come on, get on", I tell her as I place the food on the hood of the car.

"Are we really going to sit on the roof?", She asks with excitement in her eyes.

"Yeah. It's alright", I tell her as I try to hide my smile.

"I've never sat on the roof of a car before. It's my first time", she says.

"Wow, that's a lot of pressure. I'll try to be gentle with you", I tell her and she pushes at my chest muttering asshole under her breath.

"Come on. It's a great view from up there", I tell her as I place my hand on her hips to turn her around. I hoist her up on the hood of the car and she squeals.

"What happened?", I ask her. 

"It's hot", she says and I curse before scooping her up.

"Shit, sorry. I didn't think", I tell her as she wraps her legs around me to hold herself in place.

"No, its not that hot. It's just warm but I was surprised", she says and I release a relieved breath. It would have been brutal if I burned her on our first date. Varun would have a field trip with that one. I can almost imagine the kind of shit he'd come up with.

"You can put me down now", she says and I smirk.

"Well, I quite like our position, you know", I tell her.