Note to the readers.

Hi guys ! 😊
This is my first Wattpad story! I've written a few stories but never published one before so I'm pretty excited and scared as hell about this bold move on my part. See what I did there? And I'm not super confident about my english writing skills, so please feel free to correct my mistakes in the comments section. I swear, I am good at accepting criticism... Most of the time. That being said, I don't particularly enjoy hateful comments, I mean who does? So please if you don't like the story or if there are certain plots that you don't particularly like, just point that out politely.

This book contains mature scenes and expletives that may be uncomfortable for some readers.
So If that is a hard limit for you then I believe this book is not for you. And I don't like clichés , so most of the time I try to keep the plot and storyline as interesting as I possibly can.

So if I didn't put you off with my charming monologue, then please bear with me.

(Warning: The following story is a work of fiction and all characters, events, places and names are fictional. Any similarities between the characters or scenes in the book and those in real life are completely coincidental.)

Don't forget to like or share. That is, if you want to. No pressure or anything, just that it'll make me really happy if you do so.

So bear with me.
Loads of love,
Gayathry.

🖤