Chapter 47

I VIKRAM I

There were times when I've wondered about my passive nature. Despite my idiocy, I was always easy going and calm. I never really got into any fights, the ones with Karthi doesn't count. I tried to avoid conflicts and always chose the peaceful option. I have always prided myself in being rational and thoughtful when it comes to conflicts or other situations.

Then why the hell do I want to smash that fucker's face on the nearest surface?

Oh, maybe because he keeps looking down Meera's top while she's talking to him!

Meera asked me if I could pick her up after class since she wanted to buy a gift for Shraddha and Karthi, who are leaving tonight for their honeymoon. Since I took a half day leave today, I was free and agreed to pick her up.

I got here at her university five minutes ago and just as I took off my helmet, I saw Meera walk out of the university, talking with this fucker, who's going down in less than two minutes.

I wasn't pissed when I saw her talking with that guy. No, she can talk to whoever she wants. I wasn't pissed when he laughed at something she said and he stepped closer. No, because he might be a friend of hers and I had no right to be pissed and I really wasn't, because even I have female colleagues who I joke around with, platonically, of course.

But then he was no longer just a friend when his eyes snagged lower, and he started staring at her chest, instead of her phone in which she was pointing things out, and the handle bar of my bike had to suffer the wrath of my anger. And he kept looking at her tits like a deer caught in headlights.

Well, that deer is about to get killed.

At first, I was confused. I didn't know what I was feeling and why I suddenly lost all rational thought, because all I wanted to do at that moment was punch that fucker's face so hard that he'll never look anywhere but at her face.

It took me a moment to realise it was jealousy, or the green eyed monster as some would call it. Whatever the fuck it was, it wasn't pleasant. My whole body itched and all I wanted to do was pull Meera into my arms and run away with her.

It's stupid, right? Then why am I actually considering it?

But first things first, let's get rid of that roadkill. I start my bike and cross the road to the entrance gate, where she is standing with the fucker.

"Just finish the part that I told you, we'll take care of the rest", I hear her say as I get closer, "And don't forget, it's due in three days."

As soon as I stop next to her, her eyes jump to mine and I melt a little at the happiness that I see in those gorgeous eyes.

"I thought you'd be late", she says as I lean down to hug her around her waist. She wraps her arms around my neck and I lift her a little, making her burrow her face into the crook of my neck adorably.

"Hey Meera darling, I got here as soon as I got your message", I say but my eyes are on him. I let him know that she's mine and that he needs to keep his body and his eyes the fuck away from my Meera and her tits, with a look. And the way he turns his face away for a moment lets me know he understood every word without me having to say it out loud. "Besides, I took a half day leave today".

Meera pulls back after a moment and I almost pull her back into my arm. She smiles at me when she sees my reluctance to let her go.