012

Chapter twelve Dinosaurs in the KitchenStella's POV:I pressed my back against the counter as I made sure I was hidden

Chapter twelve
Dinosaurs in the Kitchen
Stella's POV:
I pressed my back against the counter as I made sure I was hidden. The cold tile floor stung my legs as I straightened my legs out in front of me. Rooster peeked over the top of the counter and then pulled me closer to him. He practically held me to his chest. I looked up at him and we could hear the screeching velociraptor at the door. Tim gasped as he had looked from behind the counter. Lex pulled him back and held his arm. Dwayne panted softly, his hand over Olive's mouth. Olive looked around fearfully, trying to pry Dwayne's hand off her mouth. "Timmy, what is it?!" Lex asked in a hushed tone. "It's a Velociraptor." Tim replied. Led shuddered and said "it's inside." The velociraptor began to caw, calling a friend to enter the kitchen with. Hunter stared at the open door while holding Layla's arm. Goose and Maverick had left with Dr. Grant, going to see if they could help them. Kenny's breath quivered and he pulled his knees to his chest. Rooster looked at the group and said "everyone follow me. And keep quiet." Dwayne looked at Olive and put a finger to his lips. Olive nodded and he slowly removed his hand from her mouth. I crawled behind Rooster, my heart beating out of my chest. Dwayne pushed Olive in between him and I. Rooster signaled for us to stop. The raptors clicked their claws against the tile floor. Layla's eyes widened and Kenny nervously ran a hand through his hair. Dwayne looked at him and covered his mouth as a raptor sat directly over their heads, looking straight ahead. Rooster started crawling again and I slowly started to follow. The pots and pans that were on the counter were knocked onto us by the raptor's tail. Everyone seemed to scatter. I stayed with Rooster and he pulled me behind a counter. Olive was tagging behind me and I grabbed her, pulling her to my chest. Rooster panted softly and I buried my face into his chest. I felt his arm go around my waist, pulling me away from the edge. Olive's mouth dropped as she saw the raptor sitting directly behind Dwayne. She went to call out to him and I covered her mouth. "Mmm!" Muffled sounds of protest came from her as she desperately tried to get his attention. Tim dropped a spoon which caused the raptor's to go where the sound was. Dwayne took that opportunity to crawl away, Kenny following him. Rooster made me look at him and he said "you stay close to me." I nodded and said "I will." Olive looked at me and said "what about Dwayne?" "He's with Kenny. He's ok." Olive gave me a half smile and I put Olive in between Rooster and I as we started to crawl again. I could hear dishes clattering and whimpers across the kitchen. Rooster pushed Olive in front of him as we reached a wall with a freezer attached and a door to another room. Olive scrambled over to the wall and panted softly. I followed Rooster, a bowl falling off the counter. I froze and closed my eyes, hoping that I didn't knock the bowl over. Another bowl went crashing and I slowly opened my eyes to look behind me. The raptors were knocking the dishes over. I noticed Dwayne hiding in a spot that was way too small for him, Kenny on the other side of him. I motioned for him to come over to where I was. Dwayne shook his head and I mouthed "come on." Dwayne looked at the raptors and then back at me. Rooster pulled me behind the wall as a raptor started to approach us. I gasped softly and stared at him in shock as he held me close to him. Rooster pressed his lips to mine. I inhaled sharply through my nose, not expecting him to kiss me. My hand shakily reached up to cup his cheek, bringing him closer to me. Rooster's hands were on my hips as he kept me hidden from the bloodthirsty dinosaurs stalking us. Rooster pulled away and looked back at where the raptor was fixated on Lex, who was banging a spoon against the tile floor. I slowly detached myself from Rooster and my heart was beating a million miles a second. Rooster snuck to the other door and opened it, going inside. "Rooster!" I whisper yelled. He ignored me and kept going. I sat down next to Olive, staying hidden behind a shelf which held all sorts of cooking utensils.

Hunter's POV:
My eyes widened as the raptor went after Lex's reflection as she tried to close the cabinet door she was trying to hide in. Dwayne and Kenny were on the opposite side of Lex. Dwayne covered his mouth and Layla said "come on. Follow me." We crawled to the other side of the kitchen, being careful of the last standing raptor. I then heard running footsteps. I looked over my shoulder to see Tim running. "Tim, what're you doing?!" I yelled. Dwayne then stood up and rushed over to where Tim was, pulling him out of the way. The both of them fell onto the floor which was covered in ice. Tim screamed as he landed on his hands. Dwayne tried to catch himself and landed on his stomach, wincing. Layla and I had slowly made our way over to where Tim and Dwayne were. The raptor ran into a shelving unit, knocking ice, fish, and meat onto the floor. A screech of pain entered the air as the raptor came back to reality. Tim desperately tried to get back on his feet as he was sliding across the ice. Dwayne pushed him forward and said "go! Go!" "Dwayne, come on!" Stella said as she reached for him. Dwayne stumbled as he tried to stand up on the icy floor. Dwayne grabbed Stella's hand and a shrill scream left Dwayne's lips as the raptor lunged at him. Tim slammed the freezer door, hitting the raptor in the face. Stella and Dwayne ended up falling on the floor as the two of them stumbled back. "Dwayne!" Stella said as she fell. Dwayne practically toppled on top of her. Lex screamed as she ran down the hallway, pushing on the door. The raptor snapped it's jaws at the two children.

They pushed the door shut and Lex quickly locked the door

They pushed the door shut and Lex quickly locked the door. She panted softly and Rooster came out of a room. "I found more first aid supplies. Dwayne, I'm gonna fix...what the hell happened?" Rooster said. Kenny came around the corner and said "they locked her in. They locked her in the freezer." The raptor charged at the door, a loud thud entering the air. Kenny jumped and Olive's eyes widened. Tim leaned against the wall and panted. I looked at Stella and noticed the way she examined Dwayne for injuries. "Are you ok?" She asked softly. Dwayne nodded and said "I think so." "Dwayne!" Olive said as she hugged him. He quickly hugged her and Lex grabbed Tim who gasped out of fear. "Let's go." She said. Lex lead the way as she pulled Tim by his arm. We all followed the young girl and rushed out of the kitchen. Dr. Grant stood with my mom, Goose and Maverick. We ran over to them and Rooster said "where's mom?" "She's fine. She wants to see you. We're going to get her once we fix the system." "It's in there." Lex pointed to the kitchen. My mom was currently holding Tim and she looked at Grant. "Control room." He nodded as he held a shotgun in his hands. "Come on. Everyone let's go." Dwayne picked up Olive and we headed to the control room.

Here's the update!! We're almost to Jurassic Park 2?? Huh???
~skylar🦖🦕🦖🦕