Urgent need.

"Please.. no.. please! please don't do that!" begs Chay.

They are in the cold garage. His hands cuffed painfully behind his back. He watched in full horror as his loving person had been beaten up multiple times. Kim also with hands cuffed up behind his backs, with a torn shirt, blooded lips, bruises all over his body looked at his precious. The only thing he wanted to live for now.

"Shut up or you'll be next, fucker" says hoarse voice blowing smoke.

"Let him go, he has nothing to do with this!" says Kim with the last strength. "I'll tell you everything, just release him"

"Oh no, no, no.." smiled Zhang evilly. "Do you realy think I'm so stupide?!? YOU should had have think about this before" says pinning finger to his chest.

"NOW it's too late." He says sweetly taking the second stun gun. Kim's looking at it like in trance, just breathing heavily prepares his body for painful hit.

Things go so fast, second after second.

"Hmm.." smiles Zhang, enjoying ever single moment of this torture.

"Please don't do that!. No! no, no, no, no!" Chay repeats like crazy, tears rolling down his face. With all his strength, he tries to freeing himself from the ropes, tightens them more at the same time.

Within secod "Aaaaahhhhh!" screams Kim, when Zhang stubs out his cigarette against his shoulder. "Nooooooooooooo!!!! Stop it!!" yells Chay at the same moment.

"hhhh!!! hhhhhh!!!!" Kim gasps painfully. "HHHhhhhh!" clenches his jaw and arches whole trembling body in agony, when electricity hits him. His knees gave out.. He's losing consciousness.

At this time, Chay cries at loud, can't break sight at Kim, scared he sees him dead. "Nooo! Kim! KIIIM!!!". He's crying his heart out, his throat pains form screaming, his chest is tight, it's suffocating.

Gunshots are suddenly coming out of nowhere. Zhang is falling on the ground. Dead.

Only unstoppable crying echoes everywhere.

"OK, cut!" shouts Pond. "We have it, well done, guys," says director as crew member runs to untie the actors from bonds.

It was intense shooting. They worked hard, to make it this real. Jeff's hands are free, he received robe. Whole body stiffned from uncomfortable position. Barcodes hands are also free and he immediately curls by the wall, buries his face in his knees, hugging his legs. He's still crying at loud.

"Are you ok bro?" ask Ohm, who plays Zhang. "Didn't I hurt you?"

"I'm alright" say Jeff hugging him quickly. "I have to check Barcode"

At the same time ms Ning coming. "N'Jeff, you need to help us with Barcode" announces acting coach in hurry.

Barcode still on the floor, sobbing loudly. He can't stop overwhelming rush of emotions. Pond squatt beside him, holding him tight, talks to him silently, he tries to tranquil him. But Barcode starts to hyperventilating. He goes out of control, looking totally confused.

"P'Pond, can I?" ask Jeff approaching them.

"Yeah, come here" says Pond, and Jeff knees to the boy.

"Barcode, it's me, P'Jeff, I'm here. Everything is ok." He says, touching his arm.

Still with head down, Barcode grabs his palm, squeezing it firmly, like it would be his only anchor. Whole his body's shaking. He's looking so fragile.

Jeff starts caressing Barodes nape. "Breathe buddy. Breathe with me. It's ok.." inhale.. exhale..