Just that..

It's will be a looong day...

After passing out from the torture he endured in the garage, Kim ends up in a hospital ward located within the main family's home. Now he lay in the bed, his body sore and bruised. Kinn speaks in hushed tones to the doctor. Kim gradually regains consciousness. Slowly, he opens his eyes and blinks a few times to adjust to the light. He frowns at the pajama covering his body.

"Heey!" Kinn sighs, approaching him."How are you feeling?"

"Uhh..." Kim moans, looking around, trying to process the situation

"Relax.. you're fine. "

"Where's the Porschay?"

"Hey, hey, calm down, don't get up..." Kinn says, sitting down next to him

"Where is he?!" does not give up desperate

"He's with Porsche. He's safe, he's fine"

"I want to see him"

"He'll be here in a minute.. YOU don't get up," he says firmly, holding his arm

"Yhhh!" Kim sighs in frustration

"They'll come in a moment. Now tell me, how the hell did you end up there together?"

"Uh... Leave me alone Kinn, it's a long story."

"You are telling me right now, or you are not seeing the boy. You are sneaking the whole mansion like a snake last week and end up with my fiancé's brother, both almost killed by our current protentional ally. So better spit it out!"

"I knew you'd find out," Kim chuckles, immediately groaning in pain

"Great...so tell me what are you up to...Hh?" snaps Kinn

"Relax... there is nothing but.. hmm... I'll probably need your help.."

"Haa? YOU? My help?!" scoffs Kinn "Since when do you want something from ME?

"I'm with Porschay, and I don't want to be killed by his loving brother, so I'd appreciate your help. Dear-brother..." he says ironically, smiling

"WHAT? Are you fucking Chay?

"Not yet, I'm not you to fuck people without even knowing their name, I have some respect"

"Fuck you," Kinn replies

"I'm doing it, believe me, there's nothing else felt for me to do." he shrugs "But Kinn... it's not just about Porsche, it's about our father... we need protection..."

"Use a Condom" snaps without even a blink

They stare at each other for a moment before racking up.

"Cuuut.. Nice try guys," Pond laughs over the speaker. "I love improv, but it's too far... We'll go again."

"Okay, but I need a script, I have no idea what the line is," laughs Mile

"I'm lost too." add an amused Jeff

We are on the next day of the marathon of shooting in the hotel. Making bloopers always makes one of the most precious moments for the all of members. The cheerful mood is highly contagious.

After four more takes there is finally the time to let in stressed Chay with his brother. Chay currently in clean clothes dashes to the room. Porsche is hot on his heels.
Stopping hesitantly in the middle of the way he looks at others.

Suddenly Kinn gets up making him room and goes to Porsche.

Chay rushes to Kim taking him to his arm.
"Are you ok?" asks Kim in one breath