The cleft full of secrets

Giving the massage doesn't need to be so complicated. You have this best opportunity to touch. To touch wherever you want. And when you are well prepared, you have some oil, you can make it unforgettable.

Here, beneath you, lies this divine body, and as you sit lightly astride it, you have the power to evoke sensations and pleasures.

"You comfy?" asks Jeff, positioning himself carefully.

Barcode hums in response, sinking to the comfort of the bed.

"Put your arms along your body," says Jeff, fixing his ponytail.

He puts down the phone, and the calm sounds of acoustic music flow around. Then he takes the small oil bottle and pours some into his hand.

"Where does it hurt?" he asks, putting down the bottle.

"Trapezes" mumbles Barcode

"Okay, you can relax now," he says softly, running fingers through his hair. "Let me take care of you."

He places a soft kiss on the corner of Code's smile and then drops the oil between his shoulder blades. His hands start to create soothing circles across his shoulders and shoulder blades. Slowly, tunning the peace on this moment, gradually... syncing his movements with the soothing music in the background.

"Oh, god," breathes out Barcode, causing a fond smile on Jeff's lips

"Good?"

"Yeah," he whimpers blissfully

Jeff applies gentle pressure to the shoulders, smoothly gliding his hands along the entire length, up to the neck, and towards the hairline. As he observes Barcode sighing with bliss, his teeth bite his lower lip, and indescribable energy spreads throughout his bones. There's something deeply satisfying about melting someone under your touch.

Barcode's shoulders are indeed stiff, yearning for special attention to work out the knots and provide the craved relief. His breath hitches, and his brows frown as Jeff's fingers find the knots, carefully unraveling them one by one by his knuckles.

"Is that better?" Jeff asks softly

"Yeeah... thank you," says Barcode and sucks in the saliva that almost spilled out of the corner of his mouth.

Jeff chuckles at such an adorable sight. "I'm not done yet, don't worry," he says, sliding his hands down through his spine.

He glides his hands again along his spine and his shoulders, moving through his arms and into his palms, stopping there. He gently plays with Barcode's fingers and strokes the middle of his palm with his thumb. As he starts to withdraw, Barcode hums in protest and catches his hands for a moment, trying to maintain a depth of connection that he feels right in his chest.

Jeff smiles, feeling the same jab inside. He squeezes his hands for a moment and then returns to massaging his back. His hands work intuitively, kneading and soothing every tight muscle they encounter.

Barcode lays there completely immersed in the sensuality of every touch. Every inch of his back is carefully treated with every tenderness. His breathing becomes synchronized with the rhythm of every press. The world outside simply ceased to exist, leaving only this connection between them... skin on skin.

"You have no idea how good this feels," he murmurs, his voice barely above the whisper.

Jeff smiles warmly. That's so lovely. He moves to gently cradle Barcode's face, his thumb caressing his cheek. "Enjoy it all, baby," whispers to his ear.

He takes more oil and moves to take care of the lower part of the back. There, right there where those sexy dimples on the lower back are. This, for him, is his absolute favorite part to be massaged.