Morning

Gotta get up, gotta go to breakfast. The alarm has already sounded twice. But this lovely creature lies here, still in a deep sleep. All naked under the cover. So beautiful. So tempting.

The sun's rays have already slipped through the curtains and illuminates his lovely face.

Jeff strokes his cheek gently with the back of his hand... runs his hand through his hair. Nothing. Well, he's sleeping. Hmm, maybe a kiss to the corner of his eye. It's so darling. And the other on the nose. And a third on the lips. And his eyes finally open.

"Morning..." whispers Jeff, running his hand through his hair

"Hmm.. no ye" growls Barcode with the most adorable frown and turns back to him. Then squirms all over to cuddle with his back to Jeff.

So cute. Jeff smiles. "Ok I'll just eat you here," says playfully gently biting his shoulder, pressing closer to him

Ou! Barcode blinks twice and slowly turns his face "You're hard..." says surprised

Jeff purrs, nuzzling his hair. "Bab, I was hard every fucking morning, waking up next to you."

"What!?!" chuckles Barcode

"You have no idea..." says Jeff, laughing. "I've never wanking so often like here."

"Whaaat?" Chuckles. But then he licks his lips turning to him closely and slides his hand to his morning glory. "So..."

"We don't have time for this" growls Jeff to his ear

"That can be quick..." say playfully but his gaze... my goodness.. is so seductive "I want it together this time" breathe out looking at Jeff's lips

"Shit... Barcooode.." he murmurs, reaching for his groin.

Barcode clicks twice. "Wait a sec, I need a drink," he said, his voice husky with sleep.

Jeff turns around and reaches for the water. He takes a big gulp, swishes it around in his mouth, and swallows.. He takes another sip and leans over to Barcode. Looking him straight in the eyes, he pours a jet of cold water into his mouth.

Massacre! As if life itself flowed into those lips all at once.

His eyes widen as he swallows. "More.." Barcode sighs straight away

No need to ask twice. Jeff takes another sip and puts out the glass.

He pours all of it into his mouth, locking them at the end in the kiss. As Barcode swallows he immediately slides briefly his tongue inside making him moans softly.
Oh, that's so wet. Heat rises up in one go.
Hmm, they will be definitely late for breakfast. Uh.. screw it.

Their hands quickly travel over the hard members, massaging them at the same increasing pace. They look into each other's eyes, they pant into each other's mouths, excite each other with every move, every breath, every lick when their tongues meet.
They soak into each other's mouths passionately as their hands intensely... relentlessly... fast pump.
Holy shit, it will be soon. Just keep doing it, please. Do it to me like this.. Do it! Please, please, please!
Panting. Rubbing. Oooh fuck!!!

"I'm cuming" whines Barcode, staring helplessly into his eyes.

"Yea" breathes out Jeff connecting their mouth.

And their sighs unite in an eruption of ecstatic energy, and their moans quell in a kiss as they uncontrollably cum all over the place. They need to shut their eyes, to handle the pleasure as their bodies tremble frantically.

They continue kissing lovingly in whole excitement they want to share in the most possible way.

Uhh... So good.