Dangerously sweet

It's the dark you can put a blame on. Because when you are in the dark, it's like you're in a different space. And when there are a bunch of people wildly celebrating and enjoying themselves, it can make you feel free at the moment. And the loudness is like the best protection from your awareness. Not to mention this slight of encouraging alcohol already running in your veins.

So, when you step into this room and see him dancing with closed eyes, you even don't realize your legs are leading you to him... He is so sexy, swaying his body like that.

So, you're just reaching him from behind, lightly pressing your body to his. He looks at you, smiling and leans on you, still swaying.

There are so many other people you could reach. There are those girls interested in you. But you know that body... this swaying... this warmness... this all belongs to you somehow...

And he has closed eyes, leaning on you. He's enjoying your dancing, your hands on his waist. It's so carefree...

You never dance like that with people... but you can now, with him... he's different. He is your special bond.

And when his favorite song is playing, you sing with him. It's a rapid one. You're dancing like crazy around each other. Almost yelling words of that song, laughing. That is the best.

And then... when there is this most romantic song ever. He just comes close to you and weaves his body with yours. You feel his leg between those of yours. You feel his one hand on your hip and the other on your shoulder. He's euphoric. You are, too...

But then he clings to you even more... so you can enjoy his pleasant smell, feel his wild heartbeats, his arms hugging you. Your heads are leaning on your temples. And that's when you realize you're already cuddling! Hmm... Nothing can be better than this now...

You look at each other and smile. And those familiar lips lick themself sexy. AWww... yours are also dry... Oh shit... It's better to bury to his neck to avoid looking at such an enticing sight... But there's that soft skin to bite on, those pheromones hitting your insides! You have to nuzzle this perfect place right now... but then it's better to go back to his temple. Closing your eyes, you keep swaying.

"Come..." he says. Then, taking your hand, he drags you around the corner. Damn...

And there is that dark you can blame.

They are perfectly hidden. One of them leans against the wall, traveling his hands through all this tasty body... The latter's hand under his shirt, the other hand around the nape of his neck. They rub against each other. They are panting heavily. Aahh! Myyy..! What are we gonna do with this!?

Their bodies whole intertwined. They are pressing their hips hard against each other. And sniffing, nuzzling everywhere... touching everywhere... Mmm... under closed eyes...

"Yhh... what are we doing now?" whispers Jeff, nuzzling to the spot behind his ear

"I don't know..." he whispers back, grinning...

Barcode lays down his forehead against his, looking him in the eyes... He shakes his head and then locks their lips together. Jeff's hands immediately ran to his hair, intensifying that kiss. They are just pressing those lips against each other... not daring to move... just press them, just hold it!... wait! stay like that for one more sec... then they pull back, gasping...

Oh fuuuck... Can I eat you right now? Jeff glares at him with a thirst that devours him from the inside out.

Barcode brushes his hair back and tastes his neck...

Jeff just bites his bottom lip... Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!!! ... savoring kisses and bites.

"Noo..." whispers, but won't move an inch... "No, no, no..." with closed eyes... "Code, we can't..."

„Why not..." whispers, still kissing his neck

"Please stop," whispers, panting from pleasure at the same time "Barcode..." OMG...

Barcode places his forehead on Jeff's, with closed eyes, nuzzles his nose... Like it's the most lovely thing ever to do. His whole chest is full of this wanting... He rubs Jeff's waist... You like that, I can feel it... just waiting...

"I can't..." says in a little voice, stroking his nape

"Hmm...?" Barcode purrs straight to his ear, sending him shivers

"OMG..." sighs Jeff, stepping back a bit. "No. No."

Barcode froze for a moment. Confused, he looks at his desire... at his temporary happiness. "Ehm... I... I'm sorry..." mumbles looking down, and steps back.
Afraid of hurting him by his unwanting rejection, he takes his hands. "Barcode, wait... I... we just can't do that..." says silently. Keeping him very close.

"I know, but..." whimpers. "What are you afraid of? We did those things already..."

Looking into his eyes. "That's different, you know that..." making the latter just roll his eyes with a sigh. "You just wanna play now... you little beast..." smirks Jeff

Biting his lips in a smile, he looks so adorable, urchin one. "Maybe... Just a little..." says Barcode innocently, crossing their fingers. He is so flirty today!

"Oh god..." he sighs, trying to master his own creature inside.. "You are too sweet to play with, Code..." he whispers.

"Ohh..." whimpers annoyed, "I am not a naive kid anymore. Stop looking at me like that," says, frowning

"I don't! It's not about that, idiot. You don't get it. Don't you?"

"Get what?"

He stares at him, deciding... "You are dangerously sweet, Barcode..." This staring is so intense. "You have no idea what you are doing to ME, sometimes..." taking a big breath... "you are not at all aware of how tempting you are..."

"What?!? You're kidding, right?" he smiles. "Look at the mirror, Satur!"

"And this is it! You just look at me, being the handsome one, but not at yourself, CUTIE," says mockingly. "So, you just keep playing around, not looking at what you might do..." He drags him closer..."You don't realize how hard it is to resist you sometimes, dude!" Burks straight to his ear.

Hhh!!! "Splendid, you don't have to, right now," says Barcode seductively...

"Don't make it any more difficult for me, please... I'm already going to have to breathe it out now..." he says. With closed eyes, he straightens up. "So, we're going back there, and we will be good boys... Okay? I guess they are already gossiping."

"Uhh... I can't go there right now... like that. "

Chuckling... "So, there are the toilets, " says Jeff, turning him back and pressing himself against him from behind. "Go and fuck YOURSELF. Honey..." he playfully growls to his nape, being the devil himself.

"You bitch..." chuckles Barcode, punching him in the side by his elbow.

He turns back to him and looks him in the eye one last time, licking his lips. Suddenly grabbing his hands, he pulls him to himself. Stealing one last lustful kiss, he reaches his tongue. Ohh, at least... Then he absorbs all his lovely scent and disappears.

OHH, MY FUCKING GOD... bastard one...