Tell me... Really? Yeah...

Jeff is standing in front of the window, his phone is pressed to his ear, his fingers subconsciously toying with the curtains. In the dark of the room, he's looking at the sky full of stars.

"Yeah, I'm good, don't worry," he answers calmly. "Hmm..." he hums in response after a while. "Yeah, but..." he sighs, worrying.

Then, the bathroom door opened, and the light flooded the room. Barcode came out wearing only a towel around his waist. He turns on the night light and goes to search through his luggage.

"No, wait. I'll talk to her again," insists Jeff when his eyes catch the half-naked silhouette. "I need to go now. But please wait for me with that... Alright? Take care. " he ends quickly and hangs up the line.

He approaches Barcode from behind and wraps his hands around his naked waist. "You don't need any pajamas," he murmurs in a low voice.

Barcode stops in, pajamas in hand. He leans his back at Jeff's bare chest, turning his face to him. A blissful smile beams on his lips. "I'm going to sleep right now, you know. I'm really done..."

"Ehm.. can I help you to lull you to sleep a bit?" Jeff asks innocently

"Lull? You?" Barcode scoffs

Jeff chuckles, pressing his forehead on Barcode's shoulder. He closes his eyes and sight escapes from his lungs.

"What's happening?"

"Uhh... Nothing..."

"Something's bothering you,"

"Hmm..." he sighs again. "I don't want to talk about that right now..." he says, gently planting a kiss on his shoulder. "Let's have some nice evening, shall we?"

"Definitely," smiles Barcode, turning toward him. "I just..." he starts, looking down. "I'm here... I'm here to listen, whenever you want..." he says quietly, looking him in the eyes.

Jeff's eyes soften as he smiles back at him. "I know that, and... thank you... I just wanna pretend that there is nothing I need to think about right now except for you, " he says, stroking his arms. He gives him a little peck and goes to throw himself to the bed. "Come," he says with a playful whine, extending his arms

Barcode squints at him, a smile playing on his lips, and then makes his way to the bed. He settles on top of Jeff, resting his head on his chest and letting out a contented sigh.

"Long day..." Jeff says kindly, running his fingers through Barcode's hair

"Mmm, I'm so tired," Barcode mumbled, snuggling closer to his chest.

"Oh, really? You certainly didn't seem tired just a minute ago," he chuckles.

Barcode smiles wide and kisses his bare chest warmly. "Did you like it?"

"Are you still asking?" Jeff replies with amusement in his voice

Barcode simply smiles and slides on the bed next to him, resting his head on his elbow.

"You have had sexual experiences with other men, haven't you?" asks Barcode, tracing his fingers on Jeff's belly.

Jeff looks at him curiously. "Yeees, I have had..."

"Tell me..."

"Really?" 

"Yeah"

"What would you wanna know?"

"How is that?"

Keep staring at him, Jeff beams with a grin. "Do you wanna try?" he asks with sparkles in his eyes, mentally congratulating himself on taking all the things he needed with him.