You're pushing buttons, young man

Filming with Songhis as the great Papa Korn is always a great experience. But it's a different matter when this man catches you red-handed kissing in the office. And then try to make an annoyed face like the biggest teenager!!

And there's also a big difference when you're shooting a steamy kiss with an ordinary co-star and when the person in question was moaning in your bed this morning. Damn...It is like exposing your true desire to them, a passion that is no longer public. You feel somehow naked again. So new experience again.

Of course, you didn't kiss so passionately during the rehearsal, but now... aaand everybody's watchiiing...

Ning is in full swing, Pong is in full swing, and we have the last day at this hotel, the schedule is quite tight as you traditionally have little time so you have to hurry. The trailer will air next week.

We are in a luxurious office, an elegant space filled with mahogany furniture complemented by marble. Of course, the gold shines all around in various details. Several large flowers and pillows have been removed to make it look more austere and restrained.

Barcode sits on a large mahogany table. His legs are spread out.

Jeff stands between them, stroking his thighs.

"Great, that's how you toss him up and start kissing him. It's going to be a dynamic sequence that comes to a quick stop when Korn comes in. When he enters, you kiss Barcod's neck."

"So that he can see him, yes?!"

"Yes, Code, then you immediately pat him on the shoulder. You panic and you're embarrassed"

"It won't really be a problem," Barcode says with a shy smile as he looks at Songhis.

"You better be, young man," Songhis grumbles as he watches them all the while from the side, "You're groping my one potential giver of the heir here. You almost screwed up my plans. Why do you think I calmly watched him sing with a guitar? To pick up boys?" he snorts contemptuously, already immersed in the role.

Jeff turns to him with a raised eyebrow and lazily leans back against the Barcode

"I thought in our house we knocked when we entered a room," he says haughtily, jumping into  Kim's skin

"This is my house, son, and if you want to own it as I do, you'd better think about where you're gonna stick your package," he replies in the same tone, examining his fingernails, then glances at him.

"Oh, shit" laughs Barcode, grabbing Jeff by the shoulders and burying his face in his back

"When I get to you, you won't be laughing anymore, kid!" slips Apo standing up from the couch

"Calm down, baby," says Mile, hugging him around the waist

Huuu...

Okay...

"'Great, I love it, that's how it's meant to be," the director smiles, "so again, Joy will be circling the camera right next to you, it will mirror your pace, so keep it lively. Then the pace cuts off as Korn comes in."

Yeah..

"We're going to try it out."

Jeff turns back to Barcode, looks at his mouth, body, rubbing his thighs briskly to reassure him.

Lights, cameras, assistants, everyone aside, put some cell phone away. More nose powder, improve your shirt. And get ready outside the door.

Flap.

The boys burst into the room, finding it empty and that there is a very interesting large table.

Kim pushes Chay towards the table.

And somehow it feels like last night.

Both horny.

Yeah.. like last night.

The whole crew dances around them to grab the best shots.

Chay sits on the table with his mouth dipped into Kim's.

Kim, purring like a cat, moves his hands from his knees to his ass. He grips it tightly and pulls it closer. He stands on his toes...

Hmm.. it won't work

"Boss, if I'm going to get his neck, you'd better get me a chair. He's too tall," Jeff glances at Pond.

Well, great, the atmosphere bursts like a bubble in the laughter of everyone around.

In just half an hour, Korn could unleash his cunning arrogance and mercilessly grill them with uncomfortable questions, making the chess move at the same time.
And then finally, Porsche and Kinn burst into the room.

Sensing a favorable atmosphere, Porsche begins to push. And it starts like a commission of inquiry and ends with threats "He is not some fuck boy, and IF YOU..."

"Hia..!" Chay protest in shock

"Porsche, Kim is not like that" puts calmly Kinn

"Listen. I love him, okay? I'll take care of him. And I will not screw up again." Kim insists, holding Chay close as if they are about to take him away

"That's your only hope.."

And Kinn amused by the whole show, smiles under his breath.

"Okay, if we are done with all the soap operas, we have more important things to discuss. We've been threatened."

The end.

Neat, professional, smooth. With great satisfaction, after another hour, they could move to a quick dinner, only to land on the masker's chairs again.

And when you're sitting in that chair looking in the mirror of yourself. Your thoughts start to spin.

And some words from earlier came back to haunt..."And what can you offer him, Nong?" Korn had mocked "How can you know he will not toss you when he gets bored? Hmm?" hitting each word to his face and now it relentlessly echoes in the young head. It was for Chay... But still.. fuck..
At least Chay can be sure of that.
What can I offer to him, hmm..?

...That was just fiction family... what would say the real one... echoes in the other head...

It's tightening the chest again...

Arpon glances over at Jeff and remarks, "You don't seem very excited," while combing his hair.

"First they yelled at me, now we're gonna yell at each other," replies Jeff, nodding to Barcode reading the script.

"Such a lovely day" smiles Arpon

Yeah... And to make matters worse, tonight is the last night we will spend here together. Thanks a lot.

"Ok, you're ready, don't ruin that hairdo"

"Hairdo" scoff Jeff looking at the mirror "You forgot pink pins"

"Shush" slaps him with a comb "Code, you can come"

Jeff moves a little making space for Barcode

"I should be very harsh on you at this time," says, rubbing his leg against his

Barcode glances at him, nodding "Yeah, don't worry about holding back."

"O-okay" laughs Jeff "I'll give that to you"

"But... let's not make it all hysterical.." puts Bardoce

"Yeah, I want to see you in this" smirks Jeff, getting a kick for it. "Let's go rehearse when Apron finishes your hairdo." he ends jokingly, glancing at the stylist.

"You're pushing buttons, young man," he says, swinging his master tool at him dramatically.