The others and the world

Last precious moments in this room. In this bed. When it's warm there and soft light floods the space.

Jeff and Barcode slowly open their eyes as the sound of the ringing phone filled the room. Jeff groans and rubs his eyes, feeling completely exhausted due to the lack of sleep. He mutters some curses about an unholy hour to wake up and shut down his phone. He yawns and stretches, his arms and legs extending out beneath the covers. Then turns to Barcode with a miserable expression. "Good morning," Jeff says, his voice groggy with sleep.

Barcode responds with a warm grin "Good morning to you too,". 

Hmm, it's better right away, Jeff smiles. They lie there for a moment, facing each other with a look of contentment etched across their features.

Barcode looks behind Jeff's arm. "Water me, please," asks softly.

Jeff purrs meekly as he cuddles up to him "Mm.. you like it" says with twinkles in his eyes.

"Yea, very much" he smiles shyly. "I can feel you that way..." says, staring at those twinkles... well, not to mention, that drinking from him it's sexy as hell.

Jeff smiles and props himself up on one elbow to take the water. He drinks first and then pours a small amount into Barcode's waiting mouth, locking them gently.

Gosh, you're killing me softly...

He pours some more water into him again, staring intensely into his eyes. Sinking to his lips right away, he savors his sweet taste, this time playfully teasing his wet tongue with his own. So juicy.

Jeff puts the glass down and goes back, lying side by side, propped up on his elbow and his head supported in his hand.

Barcode stretches all over, tensing every muscle. "Good morning everybody," he growls happily.

Watching him, Jeff has to nuzzle into his neck. "You know...I like waking up next to you..." he says, leaving a small peck there. "That's the best." He crinkles his nose, running his fingers over his shoulder

"Oh yeah... so that's why you'd always run away before I could wake up."

„You know why I'd run away.." smiles Jeff „But I always made sure to fulfill myself of the best view watching you sleep." says, taking his hand

„I don't get it... how is it that it's me in your bed..." Barcode says, playing with their fingers.

"Production set the room organization," Jeff smiled. "Aaand I'm not complaining."

"You know what I'm talking about..." says Barcode, poking him in the side. "How could you get interested in me?"

Jeff leans in, lifting Barcode's chin with a finger. "You wanna listen to how amazing you are?"

"Nooo," sighs Barcode, rolling his eyes "I.. just don't get it... you can have anyone".

Jeff smirks and crawls over to him, entwining their bodies. "You're my vibe, can't help it," he says simply, pressing his lips to his neck.

"What about all those girls?" Barcode asks, pulling away slightly to look at Jeff.

"Which girls?" he asks, furrowing his brows in confusion.

"Or boys... You know, thousands of fans, sexy dancers around, so many friends to collaborate with..." Barcode trails off, his fingers idly tracing patterns on Jeff's back.

Jeff leans back, propping himself up on his elbows. "Hmm... let's see... so first of all... the fans are the best. But, you really don't wanna be with someone who's obsessed with you, worships you, bla bla bla. And the rest... I think I don't trust them, maybe. I found myself being guarded, and I don't even know why. I sing about strangers and how I want them to come closer, but when the time comes, I'm scared as fuck, and I take my safe distance. Not crossing any lines."