Crowded

The Wednesday.

Damn, Wednesday.

One of the biggest open-air festivals in your entire life.

Every performance you give feels like a blessing. Every interaction with fans fills you with energy, and you absolutely adore it. But this is different. This is special. The entire show was unbelievable. The people there were so warm-hearted and lovely. And, of course, they screamed like crazy when Barcode stepped on stage, and you embraced each other right in front of them.

You stand there, gazing at the stage lights that illuminate the night sky as the festival reaches its peak. He stands beside you, with your bodyguards right behind you.

Around you, some people are still watching, recording moments to have precious memories of sharing the same air with you, even if only for a while. It has become a part of your life, so you don't mind and simply stand there in the midst of the vast crowd, fully immersed in Enhyphen's electrifying performance.

After a day-long marathon, every muscle burns from exhaustion, and your brain begs for sleep, but this madness propels you forward. You sway to the music, losing yourselves in the euphoria of the band's captivating performance.

You lean closer to Barcode and shout to be heard, "Dude, this is insane! I still can't believe I just performed on stage like this!"

"And you say that! What about me!? I wasn't supposed to be here... like, not at all!" He grins, raising his voice as the bass resonates through his body. "It's freaking epic!"

Yeah, and the best part is that you're here with me, you know...

Looking at the endlessly growing crowd, you shout, "I thought it was already packed when we were on stage! I didn't expect this."

As the repertoire intensifies, the crowd's energy surges and the excitement becomes palpable. Song by song, note by note.

The songs resonate deep within the crowd, a unifying force that transcends language barriers. And you get caught up in this shared energy, singing along with the lyrics as your voice blends with the thousands of fans around you. And it's fucking perfect.

The air is filled with the powerful sound of the music, reverberating through the festival grounds. It feels like the crowd's cheers and applause are about to explode like an atomic bomb.

Despite the presence of vigilant bodyguards, the sheer number of people starts pushing the limits of control.

"We need to keep an eye on the crowd. It's getting rowdier by the second," shouts one of the bodyguards into his earpiece.

Ouch! Legs get tangled, and three girls trip over each other, squealing. The guards catch them at the last moment.

"Sorry."

"I'm so sorry, thank you."

"AAA Jeff!"

Another unwanted attention. Is it contagious?

Pyrotechnics set off fires in a blinding glow. That's insane.

Screaming is all around.

"There's Barcode!!!"

"P'Jeab!!!"

Too much attention.

And then there's this scream from the crowd.

But... this doesn't sound pleasant.

It's different from before. Disturbing.

Like a wail.

"Okay! No kidding! This doesn't sound good!" Jeff shouts over the noise as the wave of uncontrollable excitement rushes through the sea of heads.

"Alright, stay close, guys! We need to find a safer spot!" says a big bodyguard urgently.