Breathe Barcode...

He's lying beneath him, in his embrace, with one hand clenching his hair, t-shirt all rolled up.

"Hh..." he breathes deeply, still looking straight into his unpredictable eyes...

"Yeaaah..." That's right, baby... he growls to his ear, sending him shivers. Kissing him, he slides his tongue to that mouth teasingly not enough.

The boy is getting impatient... The only thing he received, for now, was sensual stroking. Hand wandering through his breasts, massaging his belly... provoking gestures sliding on the edge of his pants. He's so careful! Uhh!!

And this tongue... these lips... kissing him magically, but still not enough. He is unable to satiate himself. With increasing panting, he arches his back, lifting his hips at the same time. Craves for this touch, press... for more.

"You want it..." he whispers to his mouth, looking into his lovely eyes.

"Hhh... pleeease..." he pleads desperately.

"Hmm..." he purrs with a smile, slightly licking his ear.

The boy below him is greedy. He can sense all his desires now. It's the greatest pleasure to make him aroused like this.

"Mmm!!!" young can't stand it. Grabbing his hand, he pulls those straight to his own crotch.

The latter, kissing him hard, squeezes that hard bulge under the pants. Their tongues meet in an intensive mixture of movements, flavor, and wetness... They would eat each other... Then he slides down, pressing through the entire length of his crotch, making him moan in startle.

OMG... His eyes are wide open. Brows curled up. He gasps helplessly.

Aww shit... This mouth! These eyes! He kisses him emotionally, squeezing his ass tight.

He looks scared. He doesn't know if it going to happen if it's going to be good or better. Still panting. He wants it so much and is afraid he won't get it... So hot! This waiting is unbearable!

Oh fuck... Your ass... your moaning... you want it so much...

But... uhm!!! He rolls his eyes.

"Ok, I need to stop," he says quietly. Poking his forehead to Barcode's temple, he hides his face. His heart is pounding like crazy. Places his hand back on his belly... two deep inhales.

"Hmm...?" surprised...

"GUYS, I need a time-out. I'm sorry," says Jeff out loud, raising his head.

"Alright, don't worry. Do you need anything?" asks Pond from backstage.

Jeff rolls back Barcode's t-shirt, covering his belly. "No, just a break for a minute."

"Ok, no problem. You're doing great, boys!" says Pond. "Barcode, you need anything?"

"No, I'm ok..."

"Good, EVERYONE 5 min., give them some privacy now, please," shouts out Pond to the speaker. Some people go out. Some just step away from them doing their own business.

"Everything's all right?" whispers Barcode, all insecure in the sudden

" Yeah... " says Jeff, burying his face into his neck. "I just need to breathe it out..."

"Aahm... okeey..." he smiles in relief

"Screw you... You don't want my erection here."

"Nope... sure... umm... sorry...?" says, giggling

Chuckling... "No... none sorry... " he runs his fingers through Barcode's hair. "Can I just stay like this for a while?" asks, still all cuddled to the young boy, inhaling his nice scent.