Beauty and the beast

Jeff drags Barcode through the corridor with a mischievous grin on his face. He gently pushes him, griping his waist toward their apartment.

"What did they say?" asks Barcode, stumbling backward slightly as Jeff keeps up the pressure.

His smile widens. "Ehmm.. doesn't matter..." he shrugs nonchalantly

"Heeey, tell me!" Code protests, attempting to stop him.

Jeff stops for a moment, still holding onto Barcode's waist. "They were making comments about the two of us," he admits a hint of amusement in his voice. "Go," adds, resuming his push toward their room.

Barcode raises his eyebrows. "Well, I thought so, genius," he replies ironically. "But what were the comments?!"

"They were just curious..."

They reach their door. Jeff leans over to Barcode to open it with a card.

"So, what did you say to them?" asks with his face only a few inches from his

He peeks at him, feeling his heart start to beat faster. Thaaat's not safe territory...
"Hm?"

"Come," he says, taking him to their room.

"Hey, you just cut me the party, moron. And I don't even know what for..." Barcode tease playfully

They end up in the middle of their room, suddenly realizing how close they are to each other.

"So, what for was that P'Jeab?" asks quietly, looking him in the eyes.

Jeff stares at him for a moment. The awareness that they want the same thing is shouting in his head. But... oh my goood... this could be so complicated.

Taking a deep inhale... "It's too late. I'm sleepy..." he tries at least

"You could have already said 'I'm hungry," Barcode mockingly imitates Kim, provokingly sitting on the bed

Jeff freezes, eyes crackling at him in disbelief. "Wha..? Hmm..." Oookay, the end of the responsibility, you cheeky little rascal...

He slowly inches his way closer to him, his eyes fixed on his target. Barcode notices his mischievous glint.
O-oh..
He tries to make a run for it, but Jeff is too quick for him. He tackles him and pins him down, tickling him mercilessly.

Barcode thrashes about, laughing hard. "S-s-stoo-op" pleads, not able to catch his breath.

"What did you say?" he relents, hovering above him. "Who's hungry, huh?!" Jeff says, grinning widely.

Barcode glares at him, still panting from the tickling. All adrenalin in his veins. He takes his face, pulling him closer... "You are..." breathes out, staring at his lips.

Jeff sighs deeply, feeling a rush of excitement as Barcode draws him in. He leans to him, sliding himself between his legs. "I said to them... that there is nothing besides what they can already see.." says softly, staring him in the eyes

"And is it...?" whispers, connecting their foreheads.

The anticipation between them is electric.

Barcode shakes his head slowly to close the gap between them. His lips barely graze his.

Inhale, exhale...

Jeff gives in and sinks into his mouth fondly...

But...

Uhh... Goood.. wait, wait, wait.. he pulls away..

"What is it about, now? What does it mean for you...?" asks nuzzling his nose