Can I?

3 months earlier

He finally picked up "Hi, P'Jeff"

"Hi, man."

"I've signed the contract."

"Oh yeah? And what do you think? What's the deal?"

"I accepted all the terms, same as you... I asked them if you agreed, and they said yes, so I followed"

"What? Oh... I said that I would agree, only if you will be ok with all the requirements!"

"So, they played well... they have us. "

"How do you feel about that?"

"Idk... It has to be fun, I don't want anything awkward. "

"You are saying that!!!" laughs Jeff

"Haha... hey... you know I can't do it at all..."

"We'll figure that out. Don't worry. I have to go now, I have rehearsal. Bey mate. "

"Bey"

After the next 2 weeks

In the hotel, after the photo session, tired. They are just lying on the bed, waiting for dinner, chatting and singing. All visitors and cameras disappeared. Jeff knows Barcode has been off lately. Others pointed it out to him as well... so he tries to create a safe space for talk.

Out of nowhere "P'Jeff... you know I'm not experienced."

"In what?"

"Uhh... about anything... I've never even made out with anybody properly."

"Oh.. in this way experienced, " Jeff smiles, amused

„It's not funny, idiot! We supposed to have kissing scenes, touching scenes, and I'm completely chicken at that."

Still smiling, "Hey, everyone was greenie once."

"Yeah, but not in front of cameras!"

"But Porchay is also unexperienced, so that will be authentic..."

"Best..."

They both fall silent...

"Okey, what's your worries, Barcode?" he says with a safe space in his head. And when the other still keeps silent " think, what is it about, coz I don't think it's really about the skills."

"No..."

"I know you talked with Apo..."

"Traitor... I didn't want it to come out."

"He cares about you. That's called friend."

"Hmm..."

"So..."

"I just.."

"Hmm...?"

"I just don't know how it feels, and I don't want to deal with that in front of other people."

"Oh..." thinking for a while."You know P'Ning is so good with that. She can lead us in a very safe way... we can want privacy for that."

"Yeah, but still... you know what privacy looks like in this case... there still will be min. 3 or 4 other people.."

"Yep, probably... they wanna record everything... Hmm.. what about some friend. Do you have someone to practice with?"

"I have you," says Barcode, laughing

"And I am an idiot one?!?" laughs Jeff

"I know.. I have one close girl-friend, but I think she has a crush on me and I don't want to hurt her."