Not flowers

Feeling sure of something is a big one luxury. You can lay there calmly, snuggled in those arms, and it's safe. It feels how it's meant to be.

And this scent is so sweet to your nose, and this soft skin is so tempting. Especially here on this neck. So suddenly, you find yourself kissing it. Sucking gently. And you could do it aaall day.

"Mmm... babee... don't leave marks..." pleads Jeff, squirming suddenly under sweet press. He smiles and pokes Barcode's nose.
It's so beautiful when he smiles.

"Yep. Sorry, " squeaks Barcode, tracing circles on his chest with his finger. "Thank you for... the pleasure, " he adds, kissing him sweetly.

"You're welcome," murmurs Jeff, kissing him back.

Barcode props himself up on his elbow, looking down at him. "You know how to do it," he says, sliding his hand into his pants and playing with his pubic hair like it's nothing.

"Hmm, I guess so. I like doing it, " he says, catching attention to his hand.

"Really?"

"Yeah, you should see your face during that," he purrs seductively and moans softly as Barcode's hand touches him intimately. He looks up at him with eyes full of desire. "It's driving me..." he says, not breathing "crazy"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah," Jeff replies and sighs as Barcode effortlessly strips him down to nothing.

He climbs at him, sitting on his lap.

That's the view.. You really want it in your bed.

He leans to Jeff to bite his lower lips and goes to his ear. Just to sigh softly into it.

Oh yeaaa... Jeff's pelvis immediately rises up pressing against him.

Barcode takes his neck to his mouth and begins his kissing season... then.. moves to collarbone with this small sexy dimple.

Can't help it. It's tasty..

Then THE nipples... it's spot you should kiss or lick... coz everyone always do it.

He leans to kiss it slightly, glances at it, and suck it completely. Aww! That's so a suckable thing! Another, please...

He looks at Jeff, feeling his hardness against his ass. He breathes shallowly, still staring at him with his bottom lip bitten in smile.

As Barcode strokes his chest, he can't help but admire every inch of his body. "Damn, you're stunning," he murmurs, gazing into his eyes.

Jeff smiles shyly, looking to the side.

He can be shy! OGM.. unbelievable in this case... so cute.

Barcode leans to kiss him warmly. With all fondness. He teases the tip of his tongue quickly and slides all his body between Jeff's legs in one go.

But Jeff lifts up and cups his face in his hands. "Barcode, you don't have to give it back to me," he says, caressing him gently.

Really?... hm... right... but... what about you... emm...

"I also want to give you a pleasure... Babe..." he smiles at him, tasting the word... strange a bit... emm, whatever... "Aaaand, I guess... I wanna try it," says, glancing at his member... standing, ready to be pleased

"Okay, but.. if you're not gonna like it, you don't need to do it this way.."

Barcode clicks his tongue smiling. "Yeaaah.." Hm.. "Any advice...?"

Jeff laughs, "Ehm... imagine what just experienced and try to replicate it. "

"I have no idea what I experienced. I have no idea what did you do to me. I was a total mess, " says, grinning.