You will do as I say!

Jeff is pacing nervously, repeating his lines in his head over and over again. Barcode sits in a corner, looking anxious. The air on set is thick with tension.

"Are you okay?" Barcode asks softly, looking at Jeff. Deep down, wanting to be asked about it himself. Be noticed.

Jeff flinches, snapping out of his thoughts. "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just processing..." he responds.

Barcode nods, but Jeff can see the worry etched on his face.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. We'll nail it this time, okay?" Jeff says, coming closer to him.

Barcode nods again, but his nerves are still apparent. Jeff takes a deep breath and steps towards him, helping him stand up. He rubs his arms hard and pats him reassuringly.

"Did I not hurt you???" asks corcened

Barcode frown, shaking his head "No, I'm ok, you?"

"I'm good"

"All right then..." sighs rubbing his forehead and temples.

As the rest of the cast and crew get back into position, everyone moves to their marks. Jeff closes his eyes, bringing a serious expression. Bringing Kim.

Barcode looks up at him, searching for any hint of warmth or compassion, but Jeff's expression remains hard and unyielding.

When the director announces the start of the action, Jeff grabs Barcode's shoulder firmly.

"Action!" the director shouts, and chaos erupts.

They burst into the room, the door slamming shut behind them with a loud thud. Kim's hand rests on the small of his back as he scans the room one last time before turning to Porchay, his eyes intense with urgency.

"You're staying here and you're not moving," Kim orders firmly, turning to face Porchay.

Thankhun dramatically yells from the corner of the room. "How dare you burst in here like that! Aaarm!"

"What about you?" Porchay asks, his eyes flickering with fear.

"I'm going to help them," Kim replies, checking his gun and securing it in its holster.

"No!" Porchay protests in rising panic. "I'm coming with you."

"Absolutely not," Kim says, putting his cartridges in his pocket.

"Stop it! I'm coming with you!"

He pauses halfway and stares at him "Porschay, we will NOT talk about that. You're STAYING HERE. I need to go now!" commands with dead eyes, his voice tinged with authority.

"You are NOT going anywhere!" Porchay shouts, grabbing Kim's arm.

"Porschay, DON'T!" Kim snaps warningly through clenched teeth, breaking free from his grip.

„NO!"

Now Kim grabs his arm harshly, making him yelp in horror, "You will DO as I SAY, RIGHT NOW!!!" waves his finger right to Porchay's face.

"NO, I will NOT! You almost DIED last month and I will NOT watch it happen again!!!" Porchay shouts with a trembling voice, making him freeze at least.

Kim takes a deep breath looking at him "Chay..." trying to tame his anger

"DON'T Chay me, now!!!" he yells cutting him off "YOU'RE not going!!!" slapping his arm, tears filling his eyes.

Kim sighs heavily and hugs Porchay tightly. "Stop it" murmurs to his neck, as Chay tries to wriggle out of his grip. He holds him even tighter. "I'm taking Pol. I'm taking Ohm. I promise I'll be careful. I need to back up YOUR brother and mine too."