Hangover

Hotel. Morning. Return day. Hangover. Moral hangover.

"We have to rush a little, bro. We have 30min," says Bible coming from the bathroom

"No, we have an hour and half" says Jeff, getting up from bed

"What? Oh... so why did I wake up so early..." he whimpers, drying his wet hair. "Gosh, I'm dying... I have such a headache..."

"Don't even say..." whimpers Jeff

They start to grab their stuff and pack them.

"Heey! I've never seen you partying like that," suddenly says Bible with a bright smile.

Jeff just chuckles and better packs his suitcase. But then throws everything that he was holding and sits on the bed. Worried as hell.

"I fucked up yesterday..."

"What? Barcode?" Bible says quickly, like he was waiting for that the whole morning.

"He said something?!"

"Nooo... I saaaw you..." said Bible slowly... "You were daaancing... like really hot... And then you diss-a-peeeared... " ends dramatically. He never ever seemed like an enthusiastic gossip. But now, sitting restlessly with those sparkles in his eyes, he looks dangerously curious.

"Ooohh... daaamn" says Jeff rubbing his forehead

"You were sooo inconspicuous there," laughs Bible, amused

"Screw you! Moron..."

"So, tell me! I wanna hear every detail! I stopped Tong not following you guys, so you owe me this!" protests Bible, pointing the finger at him.

"Oh my god..." sighs Jeff with increasing concerns...

Bible, still with a happy face, was sitting there like some fairy godmother waiting for a tale. Nooot helping at all.

Well, Jeff needs to get this out of his chest. "Ok, Idk how it happened. I was in the restroom, and then I just wanted to dance. And..."

"Aaand.."

"Uhh... He was there already dancing... so, we danced together... and then it went a little bit out of control..."

"A little bit..." smiles sweetly, that jerk

"It's Barcode, dude!!! Do you understand!?" Jeff throws a pillow right to his face. "I.. uhh... fuuuck.." whines

"So, what have you done, Satur?"

Taking a deep breath... "He dragged me over the corner, and... damn... I... he kissed me... WE kissed... we touched each other"

"Huuu.."

"Not a word, dude..."

"Hmm... have yooou...?"

"No! God! No! Are you crazy?"

"So that's it? Just that?!?"

"Just?!?" shouts in disbelief. "He's ten years younger! I shouldn't even place an eye on him!"

"Gooosh... calm down... yes... he is younger... a lot... but... he has been a little drunk, and you too. Didn't you?"

"And that suppose to be an excuse..."

"No, but... you know... don't be so tough on yourself. You two play romance. YOU were the one who chose him as your partner. You like him from the beginning..."

"Yes, but I feel... more protective about him. I chose him cuz he was funny, easy going, cute... special, let's say... not because he's hot..."

"Yeah, but he becomes hot... He's not a kid anymore. And you're not made of stone."