4

Chapter 4

    Since May, the continuous rain will sweep up from Okinawa to the front of the mountains in Hokkaido like cherry blossoms blowing down.

    The light rain fell along the street lamps, and just as Luye Lian walked to the corridor, there was an extra snake-eye umbrella in front of him.

    The base tone is light blue, with a circle of golden patterns printed on it. When it is opened, it looks like a fish in the sea.

    "I'm sorry."

    Rei Kano gently pushed the umbrella away, "I'm still in mourning, the color is too bright."

    Although he came from a very high family background, Gojo Satoru never talked about his family, nor did he allow servants Wander around him.

    Therefore, most of the servants in Tokyo are decorations, young, immature, incompetent, and easy to control.

    After being rejected, the servant held the umbrella blankly, looking at a loss.

    Lu Yelian waited for a while, and looked at him sideways: "If there is no other preparation, I will trouble you to give me a ride." The

    servant realized this, quickly opened the umbrella to cover her, and the two walked into the rain.

    "Is your lord sleeping well lately?"

    "My lord Shenzi hardly sleeps at night." The servant told me in earnest, "The lights are always on, and occasionally we are asked to send us a late-night snack, and we don't sleep for long during the day."

    " What are you doing?"

    "Usually there will be missions." The

    servant glanced at her and stammered, "...playing games at night." The

    girl looked calm: "Have the greeting gifts for the teachers been delivered?" "Master

    Shenzi Allow us to dictate his social life..."

    In fact, Wujo Satoru's words were much harsher, and the servant's tone unconsciously tinged with grievance.

    Lu Yelian stopped in her tracks: "Thanks for your hard work."

    From her mouth, no matter how brief the words were, they seemed tender and tender.

    "I don't stay in Tokyo often, and I still need your attention here."

    "Okay, okay."

    Hearing Master Lian say this, I feel like I'm going to die for Miko-sama immediately, and I don't have any regrets anymore!

    The girl bent down to get into the car, half of her face was covered by the black window, "Who is your head teacher?

    " One, who has no heirs, is now divorced..."