20

Chapter 20

    "I haven't seen it before."

    The person who came to assassinate had nothing on his body except kimono and bamboo hat, no family crest, no magic power in his body, and the source of the magic tools used could not be detected. The situation is also out of order.

    Gojo Wu was leaning against the bathroom door, playing with his handheld with his head down: "Maybe it was Jie himself who caused the trouble, and it has nothing to do with me at all."

    "These people have no magic power." The man came over to clean up the mess, while analyzing: "With the ability to train such a team, there is only one family in the magic world."

    He didn't say anything, but everyone knew that only the Buddhist family would use ordinary people without magic power, Trained them, and also formed the [body stay team].

    "No way." Gojo Satoru showed a look of disdain: "Those guys in the Buddhist monastery... they can't even count as trash." The

    two people over there were looking for the murderer, but the young man who was assassinated looked tired and didn't care about it. .

    Worrying eyes looked over.

    "Xia You-kun."

    She asked, "Do you want to go out for a walk?"

    The nights in Kyoto are always so quiet and peaceful, the street lights are dim, making the path and townhouses in front of you dim, reminding Xia Youjie of the living room of Lu Yelian's house.

    "Student Lu Ye." He smiled, raised his spirits to find a topic: "Do you like dark environments very much?"

    "It's just because your pupils are light-colored, so you can't accept too strong light." Smaller and more sensitive to light, so when choosing a lamp, I specially chose a darker one.”

    “So that’s the case.”

    “You’re not used to it, are you?” She pointed to the right, “Next time I’m a guest at home , you can turn on the floor lamp next to the sofa."

    "No, that kind of atmosphere is also very good." Just like now, talking about topics that are completely uninteresting, but very relaxed, as if all worries and gloom dissipated in an instant, although it is night, but Gives the illusion of a clear sky.

    She stopped in front of a small stall, and Xia Youjie looked over. On the table were some exquisite handcrafts, keychains, combs, small dolls, and cute little stationery.

    Lu Yelian picked up one of them, and the middle-aged aunt, who always gave the impression of being careful and budget-conscious, took the initiative to open the free gift mode without negotiating the price.

    The girl didn't know how to refuse others' kindness, and took a lot of small things in a daze. Not long after, the stall owner almost stuffed the entire table into her hands.

    Before leaving, Lu Yelian put a stack of cash on the stall, and after walking a certain distance, he smiled at him as if he was relieved, and his tone was a little guilty: "I didn't have time to close the operation just now, and I don't know that the money I gave is enough Not enough..."