34

Chapter 34

    "Having this affair with Kamo, I'm sure that I won't listen to the nonsense of rotten oranges, and Jie will also dutifully be their bodyguard over there, right?" The

    boy hugged her and found a random room to enter, and took her Put it on a chair and sit on the other side by yourself.

    "Dare to count the two strongest."

    He looked a little angry, but his tone was a little appreciative: "You guys are quite courageous."

    "But..." He grabbed Lu Yelian's wrist and pulled her away Come over, with a light tone: "The second time?" The

    young man rested his fingers on the wound on her neck, where the scab had already formed, and it felt rough to the touch, especially glaring on the fair skin, so his tone sank .

    "Since you don't love yourself and like to let it bleed, why not just wring it off? It's better than you using this as a bargaining chip." As

    he said, his palm really wrapped around her neck, the skin under his palm was like water, as if gently It would break as soon as he exerted force, this touch made the young man subconsciously relax his strength, lest if he was really careless, the person in his arms would lose his breath.

    The girl looked up at him with a smile, her pink eyes were bent, like a child who got candy: "I'm very happy."

    She rubbed her cheek against his wrist, her voice was calm and gentle: "Will your lord be happy for me? "

    ...Well." Gojo Satoru glanced at his wrist, not knowing why, the behavior that used to feel normal, after being stuffed with some picture books prepared before marriage by those old men last night, it became unusual.

    Now this posture seems a bit too intimate, the petite wife is nestled in the arms of the samurai husband, the man's wide palm can easily wrap around her waist, he can kiss her with his head down, and then the taiko knot is untied... ...

    The young man looked down at her, curiosity flashed in the eyes of the sky, and he made a decision in just a second.

    Her chin was lifted, and she was forced to tilt her head up to bear his kiss.

    The young biting, shortness of breath, the young man's kimono was smoked with agarwood, and the smell of burnt toffee made his consciousness gradually blurred. He didn't stop until the girl was bitten painfully and let out a shallow cry.

    The teenager stared at her for a while, and the unsatisfied aggression factor was clamoring. He turned her sideways, changed to a position more suitable for kissing, and then bowed his head to kiss her.

    A light cat jumped over the window sill, the young master of the Yusan family and his medicine were in a remote corner, and no one would come here to disturb it until dark.

    **

    A puberty boy can't resist teasing, what makes him stop is not the cumbersome and complicated knots of the kimono, but the hand on his neck.