11

Chapter 11

    She was sitting sideways in front of the balcony, her long hair was scattered around her waist, her eyelashes were plated with a light golden layer in the sun, and she was reading a story to a child.

    Gojo Gojo lay on her knees, with his sunglasses thrown on the ground, very quiet, as if asleep.

    Since he was in high school, there are very few such pleasant times in the afternoon, even Xia Youjie is a little drowsy, just looking at her thin shoulders and the smile on her face, he can't fall asleep.

    Maybe it's a psychological effect. After knowing that Lu Yeren is younger than them all, he will subconsciously look at the baby fat on her cheeks, her small figure and hands, and even her gentle smile that she has always had in his eyes A bit of ignorant youthfulness.

    Is such a person the rumored "drug"?

    Not the eldest lady of a distinguished family, not Wu's girlfriend, she is still living under surveillance called protection, and according to Wu's description, she has never even had a space to be alone.

    Does no one care about this?

    How can no one care about this?

    She is still so young, she doesn't even know anything about spell power, just because she awakened this damn spell, she lost her own life.

    This is really inappropriate.

    Even though she was wrapped in shackles, her back was still straight, because Wu was sleeping, her voice was very soft, and her movements were very small, as if she was used to others falling asleep in her arms.

    won't you be tired?

    She looked calm and calm, like a very shallow sea, full of sunshine, clear and transparent, without a trace of haze.

    But what if...if even she didn't realize what she had lost?

    "Yao" seeks the protection of Yusanjia, and in return, she has to pay.

    It seems like everyone takes this kind of thing for granted.

    What about him?

    Xia Youjie asked himself, who regards protecting the weak as his responsibility, should he also agree with those people's ideas?

    But...even if he doesn't agree, so what?

    When her thoughts were confused, she smiled at him again.

    She called him "my lord" and looked at him with slightly worried eyes, not understanding that the person she should worry most about was herself.

    Xia Youjie looked into her eyes and thought:

    If it was him, he would never ask her for any reward.

    At this moment, it was as if the knight had put on the armor, the brave had the sword, and the young man who was overprotective gained an unprecedented sense of mission.