18

Chapter 18

    Kyoto, where Japanese tea was born.

    Regardless of spring, summer, autumn and winter, large or small tea parties always fill the city to the brim, and invitations like snow flakes float into the mailbox of Lu Ye's family.

    There are still two days before the exchange meeting. The girl sits at the table and reads the letters one by one, and then writes back word by word. The Luye family inherits the tea ceremony. The vocabulary of rejection has long been memorized.

    The sound of hurried footsteps came from outside the window. The girl looked up, and the figure passed by, and she arrived in front of her in a short while.

    He is a member of the Chanyuan family.

    "Master Naozai has lost his temper, please go and have a look."

    "Please wait a moment."

    Lu Yelian washed and hung up the brush, and sorted the letter papers on the table. The members of the Chanyuan family knelt Waiting quietly on the ground, after a while, she raised her head: "Let's go." All the

    way in silence, when they arrived at Chanyuan's house, Chanyuan Naoya was throwing fire at someone.

    The boy was dressed in black and white, and was holding a bow. His blond hair looked very dazzling in the sun. All the Buddhist temples are first-class skins, and he was no exception. Add a bit of hostility.

    Several boys about seven or eight years old were acting as targets in the distance, holding bright red apples in their hands, their eyes closed tightly, and their calves were trembling.

    Hearing the sound of footsteps, he turned his head to look over, and shot an arrow blindly in his hand: "You are here."

    No one has been able to research the principle of the "drug" so far, only that it is similar to a halo effect. The formula works better.

    Human beings have inertia. They have been comforted many times, and now as long as they look at her, they will laugh involuntarily, just like Pavlov's dog.

    The young man strode towards her and grabbed her hand firmly: "I told you not to run around. My mother and sisters never took a step outside the monastery house. You should also learn from them."

    Lu Yeren let him lead him into the house. There is no air conditioner in the Chanyuan house, and the young master doesn't like to use a fan, but the courtyard is full of ancient wisdom. It is warm in winter and cool in summer.

     "Did you just get off the train?" Chanyuan Naoya hugged her in his arms, lowered his head and played with her fingers, "The scent has faded away, if you ask me, you women shouldn't go out and catch someone else's smell..."

     After a long time There was no response, the boy looked down, she was nestled in his arms, she looked docile and obedient, as if she was asleep.

     He looked up at the pine trees in the yard, the sides were long, the wind from the pine trees was light, and time slowed down.