7

Chapter 7

    It was raining outside. I played games all night last night. I woke up a little bit depressed. Xia Youjie washed his face with cold water, and then walked to the corridor to breathe.

    In the dense rain, a girl holding an umbrella walked into his eyes.

    She was wearing a water-coloured kimono, and instead of braiding her hair this time, she wore a simple bun. She was holding a child's hand, walking very slowly with a dignified demeanor.

    It was as if the rain and time slowed down together.

    Xia Youjie's eyes fell on the part of the wrist exposed by the cuff of the kimono.

    White, slender, holding an umbrella, the rainwater hitting the umbrella seems to break it.

    As if aware of it, she looked back.

    Can't tell what it feels like.

    When she bowed her eyes to salute him, folded her wrist and waist while holding the umbrella, the hazy green hills behind her and the lingering rain nearby served as a foil for her.

    I really don't know what it feels like.

    He just remembered drinking secretly in junior high school, and raising his hand to catch the moonlight when he was drunk.   

  He didn't catch the gentle and cold moonlight at that time.     

The little boy she was leading looked up, examining it with a calm and cold look.  

   Xia Youjie raised his eyebrows, raised his right hand and waved it as a greeting, then looked away politely, and walked back to the room.  

   Osamu Dazai also looked away, and shook Rei Kano's finger: "Is that your same period?"

     Rei Kano said, "It will be after the formalities have been completed."   

  Because she was not sure whether the Yusanjia would let her go out to study, so she went to school together. The grader still doesn't know that she will come to the college to go to school. 

    This time I came here, one is to formally go through the admission procedures, and the other is to satisfy Edogawa Ranpo, who has always wanted to do a field trip.    

 He was indeed investigating seriously. On the way to the Noctua Moth Zhengdao office, he had been examining the school.

    "It doesn't look very formal. There are so many adults without school uniforms coming and going, but the students haven't seen a few. This is actually the stronghold of magicians, right? School or something—it feels like it's just incidental."

    "Sister What do you want to learn here? Well, the training ground is huge, but my sister doesn’t need to fight at all, right? Well, it looks like there is a forbidden area, what is there? The Treasure Pavilion still has a big man living there... "

    "Ahem." Ye Mozheng hurriedly opened the door of the office, and he felt that if Edogawa continued to talk indiscriminately, the bottom of the college would be exposed.